Chuds will defend this

Attached: BENIS.jpg (1133x1890, 329.71K)

that's a man

Yes

More like CHUB hahaha amirite?

my what a big clitoris she has

: :
💪

>you're a man
yes

Is that package shooped? I don't want to stare at it to check the pixels because that'd be gay.

we should have gotten a CARLOS emote

Trolling is pretending this is indeed exciting. He looks like Peter Steele. I have an angry itch!

Can someone explain why is he trying to be a girl? Guy is fairly attractive and his cock is literally 5 times the length of mine.

If I wore this suit with a wig, you would have never guessed I am actually a guy.

so he can be a #1 swimmer
a real waste
as a guy, with his broad shoulders, he was not bad looking at all, even a 7-8 maybe,
i would
but as a woman he just makes me want to punch him

She's perfect.

Look at that salami.

is not it ridiculous tho?

is he gonna brag about this win in front of his grandchildren?
It is almost as if I joined paralympic team saying I have depression and therefore I am disabled.

not being able to compete against other men and than winning everything when you say you are a woman is the most pathetic thing in the world

Depression is a disability so you could compete in the Paralympics if you wanted

Oh shit really, in what paralympic sports do you think I would excel as a depressed loser?

All of them

whoa shes hot whats her name?

That and the muscles.

Still monstrous though

Fair enough, if you see a slouching pale retard winning gold in bobsleigh in next paralympic games just know you inspired me.

Guy wasn’t even trying to play dress up