Hunter Biden Laptop and Joe Biden

Is the media sacrificing Hunter for Joe?

Attached: 143568B5-665B-45A8-80D7-B306DFEB69BA.jpg (750x785, 479.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked and no
They simply can't ignore it anymore without losing all credibility

media just flexing that you won't, or even can't, do anything
stay humble

Media and elite apologist. Enjoy your life of slavery. We won’t let this stand.

Credibility? Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Attached: A856837D-712E-46DD-AA1B-790B0EF90A5E.jpg (264x191, 16.39K)

Slightly remember this was reported on some news sites long before the last election but shunned out.

The blob wants its nuclear depopulation war so bad it can taste the radiation. Sleepy Joe is standing in the way of that, so they are preparing to Watergate his ass out of office.

Attached: B0C81211-E44D-40FC-AD07-80885F2B368A.jpg (960x720, 233.07K)

and I mean this in no provoking way, what would or could be done and who would do it? 🤡

I figured Brandon kissed Hunter on the mouth enough to save him from this.

I guess am empty suit is an empty suit.

>nothingburger headline
My uncle organises funds for foreign biolabs. You can apply for a job on seek and indeed for that kind of work. Who cares?fuckin teenage weirdos

Fake 😤 There are no (US) biolabs in Ukraine.

>Is the media sacrificing Hunter for Joe?
They can't hold it up anymore.
It's been 2+ years,

So Joe spent all this time helping build the Ukrainian biolabs but won’t fight for the kikes he put in his cabinet?

Attached: 696B7716-A88C-473D-9492-721A6590510A.jpg (518x647, 83.33K)

Or the more common sense answer. In his recent State of the Union he promised to "make the billionaires pay their fair share." Interesting how right after that, a little narrative that has been lurking in billionaire newspaper owner's backpocket just happens to get thrown down on the Hold Em table. Nice little coincidence. Its a message. "We shilled and lied to get you in office and we will wreck you the moment you rock the boat, bitch."

What is this weird shill tactic?

A nuclear depopulation war will mostly kill lefties since they live in cities, so not so bad.

Emojis were a mistake. You’re a fucking loser. You know there are tens of US biolabs in Ukraine alone.

Attached: 9C02646F-D151-4B6F-B827-50007B1A0415.jpg (1024x768, 178.81K)

Debunked by Fox n friends

>credibility
There's going to be people in congress talking about this non-stop until midterms at the least
The people that are being targeted here are swing voters, and they generally seem be against blatant corruption and politicians paying for prostitutes
Compound that with the fact that everyone is dick riding Ukraine right now and are soon going to figure out why it was so corrupt

….really? Shill?

troll

You think you’re not an obvious shill. You have no respect for the dignity of this nation.

>We won’t let this stand.
You won't do shit, nigger!

Yes I’m calling you a shill. You’re not from the US and you’re defending elites and politicians. As well as trying to demoralize others in this website.

The shill tactic to declare that OP is a troll. You know it’s all coming down. How’s it feel to have to post on this gay website for a living?

Attached: 1648673842923.jpg (739x847, 76.79K)

Be nice to uhh have a pdf of the emails

didn't answer the question
I hope you can atleast enjoy the ride for however long you have left

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Republicans will take over midterm. Hunter indicted today.

🤔

Attached: 1646840015291.jpg (1103x1409, 724.41K)

this is new york post, this isn’t mainstream media. that’s like saying the enquirer is a news source l

Are you trying to scare me?

This is only one example. A shill tactic to muddy the waters and make people close out of the thread.

yeah, do this to Joe Biden and I will suck your dick for lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU

Attached: laptop texts.jpg (3763x1831, 1.63M)

No, man
There's just nothing that can be done, take what you can

like, what happens, he gets indicted and he goes to trial 10 years from now that won't even be televised and he'll get off on some technicality?
Big Win

The only good type of jew

>the dignity of this nation.
we have dignity?

Attached: bob-newhart.jpg-2218.jpg (218x150, 13.67K)

Attached: pol-56.jpg (696x547, 71.87K)

A shill tactic. Don’t do anything cause nothing can be done. History is made by those who ignore you people.

The shill tactic. He’s defending politicians and elite money protectors.

I'm just waiting

you know what, fine
What are you going to do about, what the faggoty fuck are you going to do about any of this, you fucking retarded 60 year old election tourist, fat, pasty knuckle dragger
what the fuck are you even going to do?
be an even bigger retarded faggot over the internet?

Thinking all of bidens laptop and phone wasn't leaked two years ago? Hahahahahaha

Attached: IMG_20211206_015130.jpg (250x190, 12.88K)

Ok I’m a shill

Checked, and yes they remember, its just the programming told them to temporarily forget until it was useful to billionaires for them to remember. Realize 80% of people are on autopilot and have the intellect of a zombie. They just automatically believe what any perceived authority figure tells them, including that the laptop was fake Russian disinfo.

I thought the narrative was it was fake china disinfo?