TikTok is the spawn of Satan

TikTok should be banned.

Its by far the most vicious, disgusting and satanic social media and that means something when you compete with other social media like Meta (facebook, instagram).

TikTok melts your brain with very intense and quick videos that will instantly boost ur dopamine.

I’ll go a step further by saying that all social medias should be open-source and public. It should be illegal to do otherwise. I genuinely think that social media is single-handledly the source of the rise in suicidal, depression and anxiety rate. The companies are viciously spying on you, siphoning your soul/life energy with these corporate ads and create algorithms in order to hook you in 24/7 like a hard drug.

Social media is literally just like hard drug. Tell 99% of its users to not use their social media for a week and they will go through withdrawals. It is one of the most powerful and dangerous drug in the world.

Want to know the proof? Look at the younger generations. Most zoomers are suicidal and its only going to be worst if we let these corporations and the government are let loose (which nobody will do a thing about it because its (((convenient))). )

So in conclusion : it will get worst. Government and mega corpos will still crave for your data, and they will ask for more. Strap in boys, the dystopian sci-fi we saw in movies and books will become very real.

Avoid most social medias. Avoid TikTok AT ALL COSTS.

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 19.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2020/10/24/style/tiktok-gay-homiesexuals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is Any Forums any better?

I'm part of the Church of Satan and we didn't make Tik Tok. Stop spreading your FUD.

We just shit post and complain about faggots and read and look at funny images. There's no way its as bad as butt tock.

Attached: 1648750741951.png (833x549, 397.47K)

it's anonymous
you don't do anything here for clout, you do it for the digitz

But how else will I see everyone's butt shake to pop music?

I had friends in middle school.
Once high school started,they all started chatting with ladies and getting girlfriends. Fewer and fewer returned my calls I was always a bit of an autist.
I've never spent more than an hour at a bar (I have social anxiety).
I've tried tinder but I only matched with 1 landwhale so I deleted it.
I just hang out here in my parents basement
I have 2,000 hours in oblivion,and as many in Morrowind.
Lately I'm playing Zelda and elden ring. I used to be competitive with StarCraft and counterstrike. Not really into competition anymore. I've given up. I'm 35 and it's too late.

IReading a text, can be sometimes intellectual. You can interact with users and have a discussion. Allows you to improve your critical thinking by discussing issues and threads. Any Forums is not that good either but it is FAR better than normie apps like Facebook or TikTok. Plus you are "anonymous" that means you don't post something without the fear of something happening to you or getting cancelled by retards. The satisfaction and freedom of posting what you want is a good thing.

TikTok is a quick boost of dopamine for a few seconds, it absolutely demolishes your attention span. Its rarely intellectual or fulfilling. You don't really interact with other users. It doesn't improve your critical thinking, you just allow whatever videos pops after the next swipe. You watch them without the interaction. Your brain doesnt have to do any efforts at all, the algorithm does all the job for you. You are just a robot walking through the matrix.

Zoomer here

TIktok is the reason 50% of kids in my generation are gay unironically

This has been discussed in every /zoomer general/

Reject tiktok, instagram, etc, as we did myspace, facebook, etc

No point, 99.9% of kids are addicted to atleast one social media. we're rejecting facebook and insta tho

I miss when TikTok was musical.ly and only featured angsty, effeminate teenagers doing cringy emo dances to chipmunk'd pop music.

nytimes.com/2020/10/24/style/tiktok-gay-homiesexuals.html

huh, its true. tiktok makes you gay.

Is your dopamine boosted yet?

Attached: 8188282997.webm (576x1024, 2.43M)

Checked
>and this

Post 14yo tiktokers.

you dont collect you's.
tiktok is a festering pile of shit filled with the worlds most retarded women

I remember this thing called Vine and then something called Musicly and then Tiktok. I guess it breaks down to people wanting everything condensed. This is what rap music is about the backing tracks take the best part of somebody else's music and focuses it down. A meme is the same way. Take for instance the Over 9000 meme. This plays on the rich lore of the Dragon Ball universe and is further enhanced by the love of it's fanbase. We are getting closer and closer to creating the Ultimate Thought that will eclipse all time and want and bring us in perfect harmony with Godhead breaking the chains of maya.

kekked and checked

Attached: 1646921639655.jpg (1024x836, 192.06K)

Just better yourself, join the elite, and laugh at the stupid swine suffer. If anything bad happens to you its because you relaxed around niggers.

made by china, run by satanists.
hint: modern china was made by satanists.
it's a fake state with very low IQ people failing as farmers since the beginning of time.

Attached: 1586813824946.jpg (1920x1281, 456.54K)

tiktok is the pinnacle of gen z stupidity.

Tiktok is a Chinese propaganda software designed to fuck with Westerners minds

Not sure why more people don't know this.