Why are landlords requiring background checks?

I have a felony tresspass on my record. Why are we allowing landlords and property management companies to deny rental access based on criminal history?

We shouldn't allow this.

Attached: thetides.jpg (800x533, 113.11K)

-you know why ,NEGROS

Attached: 1647575699086.jpg (1299x1004, 425.86K)

so we dont have to rent to negroes they all have a crime record

Private enterprise can reject doing business with you for any reason, and criminal history is one of the hardest to argue against.

>I have a felony tresspass on my record
Dont blame other people for your fuck ups, nig.

NIGGER

You can also only rent to 1 gender if you want. Or an age group

Would you want a felon on your property?

Same reason they require credit score: NIGGERS. You can thank niggers for poisoning the well for you

to try and gauge what kind of tennant you're going to be

Tell him "I can't trespass if I live here," and then smile and wink.

are you retarded?

I sure dont want a home invading robbing nigga in my apartment complex, I do all the stealing

Attached: idc.png (828x856, 1.23M)

Prison is three hots and a cot, capitalize on that felony trespass experience, human failure.

I have an expunged felony on my record and those faggots actually have the audacity to ask on my application
"Do you have a felony, expunged or otherwise?"
I can legally lie to them and they can't do a damn thing, but they think they can filter out a few honest people with criminal records. Fuck them. Fuck anyone who tries to use criminal records against people. If I'm too dangerous to be in your "community" then I shouldn't be out of jail.

US prisons, and likely Canadian prisons, will give you a felony for literally anything moderately illegal. You can't even give a prank phone call to someone without it being a felony, nor can you record your significant other threatening to kill you without their permission (felony wiretapping). If you go to an abandoned warehouse and pick up a 100 year old book, that hasn't been touched since the 1930s, that's felony breaking and entering.

Felonies made to imprison whites while letting blacks go for the same crime.

This OP. Be very charming about it.

What makes trespassing bad enough to be a felony?

Maybe it was LE INSURRECTION!!!

Lmao. Omg it actually might be.

In that case, i hope op rots under a bridge for falling for that bullshit.