Buck Broke Willy Smith

Will Smith resigns from the Academy after Chris Rock slap: 'I am heartbroken'

yahoo.com/entertainment/will-smith-resigns-academy-chris-rock-232713911.html

“In a new statement on Friday, Smith apologized once again to Rock and called his actions "painful and inexcusable." He said he will accept any other consequences that the Academy's Board of Governors deems fit, which could include stripping his Oscar.

"My actions at the 94th Academy Awards presentation were shocking, painful, and inexcusable. The list of those I have hurt is long and includes Chris, his family, many of my dear friends and loved ones, all those in attendance, and global audiences at home," Smith tells Yahoo Entertainment, via his rep.“

Yassuh, Massa!

Attached: 84D419EA-C8B1-47F9-9F1C-C4D03B3DE126.jpg (716x863, 325.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKtfKnfT8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U51A_4bVg5A&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the academy is cringe as fuck anyways. who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKtfKnfT8

Attached: chicken fried.jpg (1246x1579, 436.74K)

it's funny because the straw that broke the bucks back wasn't his wife fucking his sons best friend in their home all the time, it was his friend making a bald joke towards his wife who cucks him openly and laughs about it.

No, what's funny is that le ebin baste Any Forums cares about a bunch of inane hollywood niggers doing nigger shit, as to make dozens of threads about it. Truly a board of brainlets, NPCs, shills, and non-whites.

Attached: Consoom current thing.jpg (2040x1272, 819.39K)

I feel kinda bad for Will, but Chris wasn't the person he needed to slap

I wonder why they didn't used to let gers in.

He should had smashed his tranny of a wife face in as soon as she cucked him.
Then divorce her and get a 20 year old sugarbaby.
I don't understand why he wouldnt just leave that ugly chimp. Momma complex i guess.

Yawn. He's a dumb nigger and hasn't been in anything good since 1996. I wish him and his whole stupid low-talen family would move to Africa.

Attached: 99a8db3c069fbff9e219c95aed69f198--saints.jpg (474x202, 10.88K)

Ooga booga bix nood

Attached: 30B699C9-D329-4E91-840E-1F6D1F115A11.jpg (494x849, 65.42K)

This is different, this is a sign of the end. The hollywoodesque nature of perceiving reality through a good guy V evil guy lens is over.

WHO DAT IS??
A WILD NOG BAD FOR YO HEALTH
LOOK QUITE HONORY TOO IF I SAY SO MYSELF
TOLD ME WILLS A WILD BUCK, BUT HE DONT FEAR DAT
COMPLIANCE MACHINE BREAKS EM? YOU KNOW BUCKS NEED DAT

Cucks to the “academy” and cucks to his wife and her boy toy. Only has the balls to slap an old, goofy comedian. And only AFTER his wife gives him the look. Fucking turd.

You seriously believe normies see the downfall of hollywood in a bunch of nigger actors chimping out? If anything, this whole incident seems procured by hollywood itself; a mere pretext to shill for the oscars amidst evil Putler killing rainbow unicorn babies in the Ukraine.

Will Smiff dindu nuffin!

💤💤💤

Attached: 1623108203168.jpg (536x453, 123.92K)

>pepe about to buck break jada pinket-smith.jpg
someone show will smith this.
kek nicely done

All these staged "happenings" have multiple angles they are communicating to the public. One is blacks are a lesser being, another is get used to seeing and rescting to violence, another is about mental stability and the ego, and how we view ourselves and our actions in the world and how others percieve those actions differently to the way we perceive our own actions qlong with other peoples actions.

Something is dead wrong. Mocking ill wife of award winner is fine but defend her and express the anger is suppose to be blamed ?

“bix nood” indeed

Does it on April fools
Wow imagine my shock!

No way at all will he be allowed back next year in a build up announcement to make everyone tune in
No way at all cause he’s banned! Banned for life! Ther won’t be a sequel! This was not fake at all!

Oh, so buck- breaking is just another gayop
Thanks, I guess

I hope everyone who's been relentlessly shilling these niggers on this board the past few days gets cancer for real. all fields.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U51A_4bVg5A&feature=emb_title

So you agree it's an entirely inorganic psyop, yet nu/pol/ gobbles that dumb shit right up. What are you trying to convey? That Any Forums is not a board of retards and normies, pretending to be red pilled and immune to globoshlomo? I think we'll both find that to be untrue.

Attached: Thinking Bateman.png (500x500, 295.72K)

“ill wife”? Seriously Toji? She has a bald spot resulting from a botched brow lift procedure, not total alopecia Telly Savalas shit baldness. So she’s LARPING…

Jesus H Christ.....it's simply a test.
They want to know how effective the ATCV-1 virus, and the covid vaccine, has been in retarding the populace. It's working great too! Almost everyone thought it was a "real" slap.

Nigger Smigger reniggers from the Aniggery after Nigs Nogck slap: "I am niggerbroken"

Attached: 423434235433213.gif (498x278, 1.43M)

The populace was already retarded long before CoYid, which is precisely the reason why so many voluntarily injected themselves with experimental mRNA anal sex juice against the common cold.

I'm trying to convey the psy op exists to teach you something you give you an insight into how a successful person behaves by creating a life that is the inverse of the spectacle before your eyes.