How the Masculine Aesthetics of Minimalism Police Black and Latina Women

^ is this the left wing equivalent of Any Forums schizo threads? none of this makes sense. i didn't read this article, i just saw the headline and it had so many buzzword ( minorities, sexuality, minimalism, implied oppression) that it almost looks like a satirical left-wing article.

lithub.com/how-the-masculine-aesthetics-of-minimalism-police-black-and-latina-women/

Attached: whatlmao.png (867x807, 823.31K)

what the fuck does that even mean?

>Black and Latina

Attached: AOC.jpg (2207x842, 456.89K)

More fun facts:

KEKW: KEKW: KEKW:

Attached: Polish_20220331_201052492.jpg (1080x1703, 573.44K)

I had to read the title five times to get it to sound right in my head

Do the people that write this shit make good money? I could write stuff like this. I know journalists lurk here. Hit me up for top quality shit like this.

>Do the people that write this shit make good money?
i doubt it lmao

It's like "Apple's industrial design" for how spic and nigger women must act to "fit in" the "higher society" of the libtard - thus uh... conservative or reserved or "minimal" nothing snazzy or superjigaboo - thus they are "policed" by their peers and elders to not be so "outrageous" in dress and action.. to fit in (not embarrass).
AOC is used as an example since she goes full sex and full spic as controversial thus not showing "rugged male minimalism" and sticking out aka unpoliced

I figured most shit is written by "ai' writing programs.

You have to be well-versed in their religion to truly grasp their terminology

It's definitely the shit Breitbart was talking about

I read that 5 fuckin times

Yeah. Likely this

>reveals Jewish heritage
>image of hand rubbing
kek

do we need James Lindsay in here to explain this
(I am done trying to interpret / translate on my own this dreck everywhere it's spewed)

Attached: 172zb8.jpg (480x360, 42.75K)

crazies😵

>Do the people that write this shit make good money?
>written by Andrew Keen
>"Keen was born in Hampstead, North London, to a Jewish family."
What do you think?

Sent from my Huawei - Nexus 6P

Attached: 1648873400351.jpg (750x596, 174.35K)

Wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-002530_Chrome.jpg (1080x271, 90.81K)

I read it. They're just using very bizarre language to describe how people are taken less seriously when wearing tons of make-up, or gaudy jewelry. They make it about race, naturally.

Better question. Who gives a fuck what it means?

Shitskin women don't like business formal.