I think it’s over for nick and america first

List of reasons including the Gosar disavow
>dlive clone isn’t gaining traction
>banned from everything and not popular from it
>nobody wants to work with him for this reason
>can’t stop saying N words and edgy comments that appeal to wignats
>his circle has no talent
>his beardson friend embarrassed his movement and he got divorced following the movement
>all his followers don’t matter to him if they got their life ruined as he’s already ruined in life
>close friends of his distant themselves from him and he treats them like traitors for not going along his “N word jewish” political takes
>built a cult of misfits and the unfortunate ostracized
>relies on superchat money to exist

And the biggest downfalls are all the disavows by the politicians he was closest to. I think it’s finally over and he’ll be just another e celeb dying in popularity until he’s 30 just like all the rest of the streamers. When trump runs again and is asked to disavow nick that will be the last straw

Attached: 0A27A5D6-E808-427A-9C86-2B2D4B82C879.jpg (336x313, 65.11K)

hes a gay retard who wants to go mainstream but constantly spergs out and just gives the media a punching bag

>says nigger to be edgy makes holocaust jokes 4 extra edge
yeah we only must have said at least 1 gorillion times that he was going to throw his movement and political momentum down the toilet if he wouldn't stop trying to be a edgy faggot and now he's in the gutter and took lots of good people down with him like vincent james who could have ended up in congress.

Good job edgy manlet faggot worshippers you ruined yet another chance to hold any power yourselves.
The only way anyone from here will ever help any movement gain any political power is if there's a literal Chad heading the movement. If Chad is heading the movement than it doesn't matter what chad says and roasties will excuse it.

>Gosar
Literally no one on the "far right" even knew who that was before Nick invited him. His disavowal couldn't matter less. Nick just has to stop pretending these people matter.

He’s also become pro-Russia and pro-China, which is really not cool to say the least

Hello to all the JIDF ITT

>>dlive clone isn’t gaining traction
It's gaining traction every day.
>>relies on superchat money to exist
>relies
he is a millionaire

Jeez, your entire OP is garbage.

Everyone who isn't a fed is pro-Russia when the enemy is globohomo.

As soon as he admits the “wignats” were right and gets over trying to change the GOP in this way is when things will at least feel better. It’s disappointment after disappointment with Republicans because their ethos is fundamentally opposed to white nationalism even if he pretends he doesn’t sympathize with it for posterity. Republicans will keep disavowing them because of their dogmatic denial of identity politics

Wignat nigger cope thread, I guess.

Hey Kiwi Farm shills who keep astroturfing Fuentes and America First hate; I hope you screenshot this because I want to make this clear.

WE HAVENT BEEN TAKEN DOWN BY YOUR SHILL CAMPAIGN.

You unfunny Kiwi Farm faggots tried taking Fuentes down a few months ago and though you would cripple America First.

We are still going strong. Our movement has only started. America First will win. You shills won't have a website that is ran by a Serbian Pedophile.

HAIL Jesus HAIL NICK HAIL Baked Alaska HAIL Beardson HAIL Jaden HAIL AMERICA FIRST BITCH

Attached: PPP BTFO.jpg (1493x723, 76.11K)

How much Israel pays you?
You're a nigger faggot that won't be remembered by anyone.

A small first step is still important. In nicks coalition plan, gosar making him legitimate was a key step for getting more politicians in his circle.

he has good takes sometimes but he's literally gay.

All career politicians are sociopathic faggots. That's why people liked Trump.

April fools or something?
Why would gosar disavow now lol
That just doesnt make sense.
Is there a tape/video or something?

Gosar cucked out of the Anglo caucus as soon as he got called racist, what’s the point of trying to get an in with people that hate you?

Who.

Attached: 1638969690556.jpg (976x850, 54.13K)

Beardsoy will be the death of AF. And they gay pro incel shit.

because of this thread I like NIck Fuentes

He's a millionaire, and you?

It’s entirely possible to push a 0 immigration political party without bringing wignat edgy reality to the table.

The masses are brain dead NPCs that react to their feelings not logical thinkers. Idk why everyone treats them as if they were

it’s so simple:
Hey is your rent high and wages low? Why is that? Oh there’s a million people crossing the border and 10,000s coming to your area taking welfare and housing. We should stop this
>durrr ya that hurts me wallet I hate this :(
“LOL NIGGERS LOOK AT THESE JEWS HAHAHA IM GONNA SAY IT AGAIN HAHAHA NIGGER FUCK WOMEN HAHA INCEL FOR LIFE”
>wtf :( this bad I don’t support you no more
Why are politicians disavowing me what??? don’t they see the truth???

Attached: 1BA0740C-6583-4A30-B434-9F4D26D4268C.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Nick is the most exciting thing going right now, nice try shill

animerightist donated to ppp, disavowed nick and said he's completely done with af. it's over groyperbros

>beardson
needs to stop associating with him, agreed