Don't believe the anti-Biden hype

I live in rural Arkansas, where no one has voted Democratic since the Clinton years. Biden signs everywhere. I think people are quietly rallying around President Biden during this time of crisis, and are seeing that the inflation and feeling of malaise are not his fault (despite Fox News constantly saying they are). In fact, he's become so popular that my friends and neighbors have taken to calling him "Southern Joe" because we know he's got our backs. If I were Trump, I wouldn't be so eager for a rematch against President Biden in 2024

Attached: southernjoe24.png (449x253, 240.92K)

damn I missed these threadsšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Sage smoke is tangy.

>Don't believe the anti-Biden hype

Attached: 1622264909839.gif (254x254, 1.08M)

i missed this pasta

lurk moar

I'm just stating my observations. Not a copypasta at all

this post is gay

So what if Biden didn't live up to expectations? He's still way better than any conservative politicians like Drumpf or Deathsantis.
#ImStillRidinWithBiden

Attached: nope.jpg (656x679, 55.6K)

...thanks it was a long day. :)

Attached: 20210822_115931.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

my butthole is itchy

still April Fool's day for another five minutes here.

but I have no idea how anyone could type that out without violent projectile vomiting and an almost overpowering urge to kill yourself.

Hell yeah brotha!

>Southern Joe
I call him Papa Joe. Whenever I see him I say "Hey, look, it's Papa Joe" and I wave to him. If he has time he comes over and sniffs my hair, they say that's his special way of saying hello. Isn't it wonderful to have such a great man as our President! It makes me so proud to be an American!

An incredible story!

SLIDE THREAD,

What important topic were you discussing that got buried by this thread?

>t.

Attached: ACKKK.gif (854x598, 1.53M)

biden sucks yeah we get it. dems are terrible, i donā€™t disagree. but like, how can anyone look at trump and listen to him talk and think ā€œyeah thatā€™s my guyā€. i have much disdain for unintelligent people and believe they should be culled as they create the problems of the world and are a huge waste of resources. trump isnā€™t just dumb. heā€™s a fucking boomer who failed every school he went to and then just became a drug addict who got syphilis from whores and it rotted his brain. he eats nothing but junk food and shits his pants. iā€™d say heā€™s an obvious liar but i think he may actually believe some of the bullshit he says. if you think someone like this is ok, regardless of political affiliation, you have got to be a fucking retard.

Fake and gay

Ayo nigga I be livin in O Block chicago nigga. U know how da fuk we gets down nigga. Wut it is. Republicans been won every single election here since drill music hit the scene with don't like and love sosa. I was on my way to the trap to re-up on a speed ball (heroin n coke) and done saw nothin but Biden signs all up in dis bitch. Word. Ever since the stimulus check hit all them crackhead niggas and dope boys have been on Biden dick. Dey call him Big Joe Paper Chasa muthafuckin Biden and talk of him in a positive light like he was a hood legend . I thought Chi-Raq was Trump territory but it seem like Biden reputation as a trap legend has spread around. This ainā€™t lookin good for Trump da chump. Maybe the thousands of dead crackheads who OD on fenti from the stimulus checks will still vote Trump? If not things are looking real fucked up around here for Trump nigga real talk.

Attached: 99B2748B-7A6C-4A32-89D7-893DE4F1F076.jpg (2048x1972, 269.91K)

Hahahaha nice

So, Iā€™m a proud guido living in Staten Island NY wit my ma & pa & Nonno & Nonna. My borough is that rare urban red district in a sea of blue. I mean if a girl from da neighborhood tried to bring a moolie home you know da Louisville sluggas are comin out ayyy fuggedabout it. The people here haven't voted for a Democrat since JFK and that was just because he was a Catlic (just like Joey B) Hail Maria. We didnā€™t even for Obama in 2008. But I've noticed a ton of Biden yard signs around these parts as of late. I mean, there's a lot. I was walkin my pepperonis to da stickball game and overheard one of my goombas talkin about voting for Biden on account of that he cant support Trump no more after he seen his handling of the whole coronavirus situation we got goin on ova here and whatnot. My godfadda even said he'll probably be ā€˜ridin' with Biden, capeesh." Trump, it looks like, is in big trouble. The fellas at my construction company have even taken to calling Biden "Big Joey Spaghetti" because we know he has our backs fuggedabout it bada boom bada bing ay!!

Attached: 8864D7C2-ABD4-47F2-87B3-93F5BDA0F085.jpg (400x400, 26.3K)

It's my fault.

I live in rural Bhutan. Now this is a blue collar, farm town that has voted red since JFK. When I was driving home from the airport I saw nothing but Biden signs dotting peoples yards. I spoke to my brother in my hot tub and he said he was ā€œridin with Bidenā€ after Trumpā€™s abysmal covid response. People here feel like ā€œ Yakutsk Joeā€ understands them and their struggles. I support Trump, but this isnā€™t looking good. If Trump canā€™t win in the home of the Penguin, its over.

Kentucky is in trouble. I just got back from the polls in a county that hasn't voted Democrat since it was called the Democratic-Republican Party. I can't see a single Trump sign anymore. It was all Biden from my street to the polling station. My county is mostly white so no risk of BLM or antifa trying to intimidate voters. But it didn't feel right, not the same energy as in 2016. It was after I voted that I realized we need to fight this at the polls and then fight in the courts if necessary. On my way back, I kept hearing people say that they were tired of Trump and McConnell and hoped Biden would bring back jobs to Kentucky. I even heard people call him "Kentucky Fried 'n Biden" and "Colonel Joe".

Bad news from Nebraska. I just got back from voting in a county that hasn't voted Democratic since Grover Cleveland. I'm seeing Biden flags, Biden signs, and even Biden stickers on huge Ford trucks. And these trucks were scratched up and dirty so you know these aren't Commiefornian refugees. Cattle ranchers up here are calling him "Abattoir Joe" because they think he's going to slaughter Trump at the polls. As I was overhearing this shit, I didn't want to get into arguments since it's a concealed carry state but also because we're part of the silent majority for a reason.
After I left the polling station, I went to a diner to have a steak for lunch, and the waitress asked me if I think "Big Joe Bison" is going to win. Fuck.

Trump isn't dumb at all. I do think his charisma and public speaking skills have deteriorated in the last couple years, but he was able to use his name and personality to gain national attention and wealth. From there he was able to mount a hostile takeover of the GOP and then defeat the media favorite, Hillary Clinton, despite the GOP establishment being opposed to him. After that, he survived multiple attempts by the Democrats to force him out of office, and he managed to broker peace deals in the Middle East, squeeze more military spending out of NATO, coerce Mexico into stopping the flow of illegals into America, and negotiate what would have been an advantageous trade deal with China all while presiding over the strongest economy since the 90s- all in 3 years. He would have been reelected in a 1996-level landslide if coofid hadn't hit at the worst possible time, and he hadn't made several tactical mistakes in response

Let's go Joe
Let's go Joe

Attached: IMG_20220401_122459.jpg (1770x1800, 574.29K)

So it's happening everywhere I guess. Hell, Idaho will vote for Biden in 2024 at this rate