The BlackRock Megacorporation

BlackRock: "the most powerful company you never heard of". The name in itself is unsettling and sound rather evil. Fuck, even their tagline sounds like a evil megacorp. I've been doing more research into the company and an "investment firm" is not exactly the title I would give them. I don't expect you to take my word for what they've done in the past, but a quick duckduckgo search will reveal some dirty details. How do we take them down? Is there any hope? They essentially are the #1 supporter of a world order. Also if anyone wants to share their story about BlackRock, please do.

Attached: blackrock.jpg (1211x624, 158.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/30/millennials-are-entitled-generation-blackrock-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do we take them down? Is there any hope?
I've been thinking about this ever since anons made the connection between woke corporatism and this cesspool of fucktards.
This is what appears to be playing out. Check my logic, OP and frens:
1) Blackrock coerces companies who need something. Loans, favorable standing among trading indexes, favors, whatever. In return these corporations have to toe the woke agenda line.
2) What happens next is becoming quite predictable. As the meme goes: Get woke, go broke.
Here's my prediction. The woke companies that make the Faustian bargain with blackrock soon find their board of directors infiltrated by blackrock stooges. Eventually blackrock will own a majority stake or a controlling interest (if that's not already the case- I don't lurk Any Forums much)
It looks like a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario for these corporations. I doubt that very much. They've probably got insider advisors pulling strings and comping strategic employees to get the deals made.
IF a campaign can be devised such that a deal with blackrock is truthfully equated with a deal with the devil, corporations will stop falling for this scam.
Thoughts?

that's a faggot title because I've heard of them.

They've also bought a shit ton of real estate at inflated prices with the explicit understanding that they could get fucked if it goes down, because they know that if that happens they can lobby the government to bail them out - 'too big to fail' etc.

thanks for contributing the limits of your knowledge.

Yes, I've heard this also. My first guess on that matter is they're relying on corporate profits from fund management to pull this off. If that can be undermined they'll have to back off the real estate plays and it would show in their quarterly reports. It would be an easy metric to tell how effective a "deal with the devil" campaign could be.

Quite, thanks for your contribution. I also know that the company has many government officials on their payroll. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see BlackRock all over hunter biden's laptop. the only thing this company can do is corrupt, be it the government or companies in need like you mentioned.

>Eventually blackrock will own a majority stake or a controlling interest

I believe this is already true, if you look at public tax records you can see BLATANT discrepancies in the numbers. Something bigger is going on

Do they own their own bank or do they use a bank they don't own shares of for banking??? 🤔

Let me see if I can find anything. Got the redacted copy of HB laptop, not the forensic one released recently. Hang on...

they are the bank. And the central banking system of modern America is the reason they can fuck over so many people

This. They learned from the early obama years.

So, they are a private banking holding company in reality with the branding of an investment firm?

dang i am jealous

imagine owning pic related

Attached: polumb.jpg (484x679, 20.81K)

>Kapito is Jewish.[5] Kapito earned an MBA from Harvard Business School in Cambridge, Massachusetts (HBS) in 1983 after completing a BS degree in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Kapito met his wife Ellen when she was a student at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing.[6]

>Kapito left First Boston to complete his MBA degree and returned to the firm in 1983 in the Mortgage Products Group.[7] In 1988, Kapito left First Boston along with Fink and founded BlackRock under the umbrella of the private equity firm Blackstone Group as partners.[7] Kapito worked closely with Fink at BlackRock, where he developed a reputation as an aggressive and loyal supporter of Fink.[8]

I'm getting tired of "investment firms" owning everything, and also being absolved from any risk or punishment of owning those things.
Nursing homes? Owned by some investment fags.
Food companies? Owned by some investment fags.
Even if it's a public company. I mean, look at Vanguard, who is the largest shareholder of McDonalds.
Does Vanguard suffer any punishment for all the sexual harassment incidents by managers at McDonalds? NOPE.
These "owners" are utilizing the system to reap the gains and pawn off responsibility on others.
Keep it up, this is just another thing that will crack society open. And the rich will be to blame for it, just like all throughout history.

Thanks for making this thread. Blackrock and Larry Fink in particular are pure evil and a threat to every white man in the country. I myself wonder if/how they can be taken down. When trying to understand why my employer (BASF) turned into a woke nightmare over the past couple years, I found Blackrock at the bottom of the rabbit hole. After looking into other potential employment opportunities, you find the same woke hell with ALL OF THEM. And then you discover Blackrock is majority shareholder of ALL OF THEM. I'm suffocating, bros. The only reason I even have a job is because I was hired long before this woke shit existed. How do we end this nightmare?

I'm pretty sure this is an old tactic. Please keep bumping the thread. This machine is old but sturdy. Searching emails now.
If jannies kill the thread I'll post whatever I find with a link back to this one.

There is only one way. Take the green pill. Start a lodge more sinister than the one in Twin Peeks to administer a real life version of the Umbrella Corporation and then evaporate BlackRock and all of its members leaving no trace of atoms anywhere.

Got one.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-01 22-31-00.png (1225x711, 72.28K)

random shooting of wallstreet fags
very easy to spot

If you're willing to send over that copy of HB's cracktop through encrypted messaging i'd be happy to receive

Blackrock is given new money by the fed, literally, to invest on their behalf. Thats why they own everything. QT, or reducing the feds balance sheet, would take some of that money away from them and could put a lot of pressure on globohomo.

What terms are they talking about specifically I wonder? Corrupt retards.

You're a legend! BR has connections to Japan and Korea in some sort of joint effort with rosemont?

Vanguard owns Blackrock.
Blackrock is named for it's founders. Schwartz and Stein.

>The name in itself is unsettling and sound rather evil

BlackRock (one letter away from BlackCock)
>Gives your house to niggers
British broadcasting company (BBC)
>Advertises niggers worldwide

I honestly wonder if these are coincidences these days

Attached: 1634094487966.png (512x512, 9.62K)

Blackrock is the equivalent of GOSPLAN in the old Soviet Union except they are a department of Globohomo. In other words, the central planning unit of the world government.

Blackrock is owned by Vanguard.
Nobody knows who owns Vanguard.

It’s a very, very deep rabbit hole

Attached: 24884F27-8263-4213-A7C7-84191FE12EE4.jpg (500x368, 86.48K)

I think Vanguard and BR cooperate but are not inherently owned by one or the other. The SEC.gov subsidiaries list for BlackRock Inc doesn't list anything relating to Vanguard (even though they're both evil).

Also, it's kinda weird that the subsidiary registry for BR Inc hasn't been updated since Dec of 2010

Vanguard has the largest stake in Blackrock.
Controlling interest.

>can't be true
It is.

I was referring to direct ownership of the company, as if BR was a subsidiary of Vanguard. They don't directly own but do control interest from what i've heard here

If the woke and right hate them. I love them. They are my favorite company now. Thx black rock.

>Inflation and high gas prices are forcing a generation of “entitled” younger Americans to learn the pain of not being able to buy things at the store, the head of asset management giant BlackRock said.

“For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,” BlackRock President Rob Kapito told a conference in Austin, Texas, on Tuesday.

“And we have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice.”

nypost.com/2022/03/30/millennials-are-entitled-generation-blackrock-president/

This billionaire Jew banker who got rich from his dad giving him money to play around with and bought his way into Harvard to rub shoulders with other kike banker heirs has the balls to tell you that you never had to struggle, while you are paying a loan with interest to him. How do you feel about that?

Direct ownership and controlling interest is a distinction without difference.

i hope you enjoy moldy bread and pig guts for every meal~ because that's where you're headed if you agree with them.

Just the kind of hypocrisy and apathetic attitude I would expect from a rich jew

Picrel is a good rundown

Attached: 1645004193104.png (1119x797, 231.55K)