Why was Any Forums wrong about the muslim migrations collapsing Europe?

Why was Any Forums wrong about the muslim migrations collapsing Europe?

Attached: 1638834172321.jpg (1504x1080, 115.46K)

Do rape and stabbing stats

Holy shit this is bar none the worst extrapolation of isolated data i have ever seen. Congrats.

>if I expand the graph to 700 years, it makes recent events seem like nothing

yeah, I bet the homicide stats from the 14th century are based on real accurate data.

Bait aside, why do we keep using Any Forums when it's obvious the site administration is completely fine letting organized shills ransack this place and post the same thing 1000 times?

The economy will collapse when the leeches outnumber the tax base.

Can I see the source data for homicides in 1312?

because it's better than censorship and trains us to argue against contrary ideas. fags living in bubbles are terrible at arguing because they do everything to avoid ever having to hear a contrary opinion. it makes them weak and stupid, just like John Stuart Mill said it would.

it was 56% Moors

>Source: (((Eisner))) & (((IHME)))
Man, the kikes must be getting nervous 😒

Why are memeflags using the antiwork tranny as memes?

Attached: 1639788073365.jpg (187x250, 4.44K)

Islam works like a virus, dummy.
Through deceit, they larp as harmless and then when they have the numbers, the swords come out and the non believers end up being forced to pay jizya or die.

It is how it spread across the middle east in the first place. Muhammad, when weak, he was friendly and then when he was strong, he became worse than ISIS.

Right now, the Muslim virus is hidden like a trojan horse. The symptoms are there, but the virus hasn't completely spread, but it is spreading as the number of muslim migrants and babies they have grow.

Oh yeah, everyone knows each individual 14th century Italian city state kept detailed records of their crime statistics.

No Jewish information can be trusted.

sure mr jewsih
allow a safe place for leftiest on the mainstream
but flood with desinformation the few right wing places
that is totally good at the long term

you wouldn't understand dago. enjoy your belt and road investments, and have fun declaring bankruptcy on them when the inevitable comes!

because the hebdo shooting wasnt enough

This is so fucking stupid.
There WERE no censuses being conducted from the 1300s-1500s. This is purely estimates of some dumbass grad student with no understanding of the factors of the time.

Seems made up. There was a 30 year war in the 17 century with uncountable attacks on civilians.

lol, wtf is this

>yes the Muslims are your biggest threat, goy
nice flag

it ends in 2016...

to be fair, this is the same tactic climate change deniers use. i don't like double standards.