I'm a writer and I want to know

How do we Whites should respond to Native Americans crying about we killing them?

What is the MOST POWERFUL reply to this when talking to another white man, to a Native American, and to others?

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x734, 201.09K)

"Should've learned self-defense."

You cannot be a writer in Canada if you hold the incorrect opinions

Attached: basedfr.png (400x300, 185.95K)

Stop using terms like white you faggot. its european. youre falling for a false dichotomy perpetuated by your ideological opponents designed to strip you of your culture.

I am American. I have the tact not to get in trouble, I've already done it.

Grandad should have understood property rights and lefts.

Sir, the post you read is most certainly white.

No one now living either perpetrated or was the victim of such violence.

The amount of welfare paid to indigenous people dwarfs the damage done to them.

whatever you say gayboy

WTF guys?

Is anyone here an actual Anglo-protestant?!!

Say, listen cliff shitter... whites killed your people for a few hundred years. Your people were killing and eating each other for many thousands of years before that. You should thank white people for taking the few hundred years it took to stop the constant cliff shitter self-genocide that was going on forever. You're fucking welcome. Feels good to be able to sleep at night without being killed and eated, doesn't it?

((( )))
ACTUALLY, the term “white” (race) was invented in the 1600s, and adopted to impose political control by contrarians in another attack against Western Civilization. The adopted purpose of this term was to coalesce those entities who rejected Europe and benevolent unifying attempts of Europe during the first globalization. To clarify, these unifying attempts were led by the Hispanic-Greco-Latin people whose civilization we call Western Civilization.

organized religion is a scam

> We pay billions are year to them
> We had no idea how disease spread
> They killed eachother as we rolled them
> Sore losers don't get shit

Say, "Veni, vidi, vici", because a victor doesn't apologize or explain himself to a loser.

"We beat the local warrior tribes in their own game"

This.

They are lucky we allow them to live in our great nations won through combat.

>organized religion is a scam
ACTUALLY, religions are technologies. They are rational constructs that deal with certain sensibilities and allow men to prospect for a logic under which their reason can orient. Organized religion is more technologically advanced, than the transient religions formed between a parent and a child after a bad dream.

lame

>What is the MOST POWERFUL reply to this when talking to another white man, to a Native American, and to others?

That they aren't unique in being conquered.

Europeans conquered other European, Asians conquered other Asians, just as American Indians conquered and enslaved each other before Europeans arrived.

Attached: Thucydides on Power.jpg (710x531, 170.27K)

>White American
American Whites worship niggers. It's their purpose in life. In order to win this argument we can easily use what I call the "appeal to niggers" card.
>What about Natives? They sided with the Confederacy in the Civil War and enslaved Black people! They're as evil as white people!

>How do we Whites should respond
>I'm a writer
Diversity hire at work

How is it lame?

I'm a writer, so perhaps you're triggered you got debunked by a perspective your haven't been aware of... are you going to re-read the (((God Delusion))) by the retard with bad teeth?

Attached: 1648851991508.jpg (1600x900, 177.02K)

They killed each othertoo.

We came over and beat them at their own game.

Tell ‘em all to eat a nigger dick.

War is a cruel nature of humanity and unfortunately the natives lacked the technology and strategy to survive.