What does Any Forums think of CIA involvement in Ukraine?

youtube.com/watch?v=jRicZc-cZ0I

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jlBJ19zcYDEJ:https://www.voltairenet.org/article189895.html &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

- Using control over Ukraine for American elite capitalist gain (think about Hunter Biden making millions in Ukraine)

- Protecting and incubating nazis from Ukraine.

cia.gov/readingroom/docs/AERODYNAMIC VOL. 1_0118.pdf

>The purpose of Project AERODYNAMIC is to provide for the exploitation and expansion of the Anti-Soviet Ukrainian resistance movement for cold war and hot war purposes. Such groups as the Ukrainian Supreme Council of Liberation (UHVR), its military adjunct, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN), all in the Ukraine, the Foreign Representation of the Supreme Council of Liberation (ZPUHVR) in Western Europe and the United States, and other Ukrainian organizations such as the Foreign Sections of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (ZchOUN), etc., will be utilized.

Your tax dollars at work.

Attached: CIA.jpg (894x894, 114.17K)

The CIA is lying. Russia has no plans to invade the Ukraine. Only glowniggers and discord trannies say otherwise.

I can't wait until we crush those Russian vermin. Enact article 5 and turn Moscow to glass.

They installed a puppet regime to fail.
Everyone took the bribes.

CIA is using Ukraine to attack Russia. They've been training them just like they trained ISIS. Their plan has obviously failed as Russia now owns the borderlands they were using.

Basically CIA has killed countless Ukrainians in their quest to destroy Russia and it has failed. In the end its Ukrainians who have been used and abused like cheap sluts.

there is no cia involvement in Ukraine.

Attached: 1648871104639.jpg (1080x1039, 601.36K)

glownigs gona nig mang

Attached: liar.jpg (228x299, 16.57K)

>there is no cia involvement in Ukraine.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100.14K)

>Using control over Ukraine for American elite capitalist gain (think about Hunter Biden making millions in Ukraine)
it's the other way around.

Based. They are making Putin pay for meddling in the 2016 election, all the ransomware attacks they've sponsored, for meddling in Africa, and threatening our allies with nuclear weapons.

Putin can suck a dick. He's going to get overthrown and end up like Gadaffi soon. His buddy Xi will join him soon.

Attached: 1644648925025.jpg (408x336, 45.94K)

Tell me what you think about the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album and I'll tell you what I think about your occupation Ukraine

you won't do shit bro. your tranny military can't do shit. besides what did a russian ever do to you bro? fuck i didn't know this place still had r/volunteersforukraine refugees here

Attached: ww3 msm narriative consoomer npc ukraine russia.jpg (680x676, 105.93K)

>muh russian election hax
fuck off plebbitor, this is a right wing board. nobody has time for your democrat conspiracy theories. besides israel haxs the election not russia or china. fucking amerimutt newfag

Attached: the virgin glowing cia fed nigger vs the chad shining.png (2518x1288, 1.15M)

if the ukranians are dumb enough to volunteer to be ground up as canon fodder so pedos can steal their countries wealth then they deserve to get liquified in the crapper by Putin

I think next battle they should all go to the frontlines

It’s obvious you take hrt, neck yourself faggot

Based.

Russians are subhuman garbage, mongoloid scum. CIA is just helping to liquidate them, which good and righteous.

Russia is getting curb stomped by a country the size of Texas right now, US would absolutely shitcan you weak faggots if it ever came to it (although you'd probably puss out and start lobbing nukes if it got close).

Some would argue that your mother was good and righteous because she swallowed.
I stated with accuracy like the C1A, she was just another whore

I think Ukrainians, Russians, and Americans should all turn on their respective glowing agencies and dispatch them 1 by 1 so we can live in fucking peace for once, after we finish Israel collectively.

If you really believe that then it prolly doesn’t hurt when you take it up the ass anymore

I firmly believe that the top of the CIA that we can’t name are fucking rockstars and make the world work in mysterious ways. Think if we didn’t have the CIA we’d still have this site? Or we wouldn’t have Paul number 2?