A gay man at church

>be me
>christian fag. actual christian and faggot
>haven't gone to church for many years because christians think homosexuality is a sin
>go to a new congregation where I feel they accept gays
>once in a while they let members of the congregation share spiritual stories
>share my story which starts by declaring I'm gay because I'm as deep as a one foot kiddie pool
>declare my love for men and how god is okay with faggotry
>describe things using words such as "orgasmic" to relay feelings of joy because sex is always on my mind
>the children in the congregation surely need to learn about sex from a stranger, especially things such as two men rolling around kissing passionately
>so happy to be back at church
>mfw I'm chastised after church by the ecclesiastical authority for using words such as "orgasmic" in front of kids
>mfw I rat myself out for being in a gay relationship
>mfw I am by told by this person how it is a sin and confronted with many scriptures condemning faggotry
>mfw he lies by saying he cares about my salvation
>mfw when god won't change his commandments to fit my lifestyle
>mfw I decide to stop going to church again
>I now share with the world how I am a victim and will use government to force people to like me

Geez, I wonder why he stopped going to church the first time.

Attached: 1648549715431.png (1014x819, 527.95K)

what a trash thread

Are you talking about yourself in 3rd person, you brain dead faggot?

In sane times we put faggots like you on electric chairs but now instead we have to listen to you whine

>>christian fag. actual christian and faggot
Many such cases. Milo also became a "reformed sodomite" kek that's what happens when in order to become christian one only needs to accept christ and repent -- a literal tabula rasa meaning it'll also allow murderers and pedos in the faith.

Globohomo to the max.

Church doesn’t exist so you can be comforted and reassured about your horrible and disgusting lifestyle choices; that’s what Reddit is for.

I think I know what you wanted to say, but it's not quite there. It's like you're chastising faggots and also church without understanding either side not pointing out anything special.
>Faggots might sometimes be too faggy about it
>Christians might not actually give a fuck about my immortal soul
>I do not like people unfairly crying for help instead of trying to solve their shit
But what else?

Why are you Christian sis?

Blessed reply.

Updoot.

Thanks for the tip user. This was my first attempt at greentext. I'll do better next time.

You're sadly mistaken user, you are merely a lost fag. You can't have it your way. You are an abomination, you must repent, get saved, and give up the goobers dude. If you want to be an actual Christian that is. Otherwise you'll die and bust hell wide open.

Have you ever stopped to think it's not all about fucking YOU dude? Probably not.

I can't tell if you did this or if you're against this. But yeah, something doesn't suddenly become morally good just because you do it and try to be shameless about it.

faggots are God hating reprobates beyond salvation. you rejected God, God rejected you. there is no salvation for you, there is no good thing in your future. every second you live makes your hell hotter and endangers your future victims.

Burn the church down with you crusified inside it

I'm not great at this so take it with a pinch of salt, but a good way to write these is as if you were doing an small comical skit, playing with people's expectations and making absurd comparisons, similes, metaphors of any kind that actually relate to the thing at hand and nobody thought of. You also have the ability to recontextualize a well-known fact or story into a more subversive one that is somehow relatable. Good luck though, I like these and people have to start somewhere.

kys fagatron

Attached: 1646626508411.jpg (720x701, 50.44K)

If Heaven's going to be full of a bunch of sanctimonious Any Forums Christfaggots I'll gladly go to Hell or anywhere else rather than spend eternity with them

Attached: 1626961891324.gif (208x200, 2.03M)

Sneed
Yes

Attached: 1640381784252.jpg (3400x5440, 3.86M)

>leaf
>speaking in 3rd person
I can't tell if this is satire or not but maybe you should try a new religion. Most all of them condemn faggotry though so maybe try to find a bright side to burning in hell.

Fuck off and stay fuck off groomer.

Attached: Moon Man Auschwitz.gif (344x258, 1.39M)

god loves the sinner, not the sin. it's one thing to attend church as a faggot, it's a completely different thing to be proud of it. in front of kids nonetheless.

Mass authoritarian religions do not belong on Any Forums. Christians do not belong on Any Forums. Why are you crying about church when the only Christians here are poor lost boomers too stuck in their ways to break free from a Semitic religion which is antagonistic to Western civilization.

Look at the fags here. They look like pic related and sound like:

>I'm a little bitch and I cant control my desires WAAAAAAAHHHHHH

fuck off back to plebbit and sob over there they love that shit.

Attached: 1647285364875.jpg (182x277, 9.07K)

>I'd rather go to Hell
lmao I love when people say this, they have no idea what its like...its at best like this life

This

gay chat-

discord gg/e8UGed38

>Embarrassing neocon/neolib bootlicker that posts on /ugh/ like a bitch

Go back

This chat is already gay enough

bye sis

I can't see the appeal in joining a community where members aren't anything like you at all. It would be like me walking up to a group of gangbanging niggers and trying to high five them. Find your own community and stick to it. Don't go where you aren't wanted. In the word of Clint Eastwood, "What? You want to be super spade or something? These guys don't want to be your 'bro' and I don't blame them. Now get your ofay, paddy ass on down the road"