Î̵͇ţ̸͛ ̴̹͗į̶̋s̶͇̍ ̴̨̔c̴͎̃ó̸̻m̵̱̕ì̵̠ǹ̷͍g̸̛̯.̸̡̈́

Nobody believed me when in 2019 I showed you the yield curve inverting. I said there would be a recession. People called me a faggot. Sure enough, there was a recession.

What say you now, Any Forums?

>there will be a recession within a year
>it will be the worst in US history
>inflation will also occur
>meaning we will be living through through stagflation: a recession WITH inflation
>many of you will not listen to me, you will not prepare, and you will die

That is the truth of it.

Attached: 1647398753439.jpg (604x571, 145.81K)

i believed you

Attached: happy.jpg (299x299, 8.77K)

Attached: Recession.jpg (1451x488, 97.37K)

what does it mean for a yield curve to invert? something about bonds no? longer term have a lower rate than short term?

Attached: 1648385103681.png (741x568, 29.42K)

i needed no warning. but thank you.

Attached: vgif-ru-17721.gif (500x205, 499.87K)

Hopefully all illegals leave.

>there will be a recession
>OP is a faggot

Why not both?

not my problem lol

How do I hedge?

Also within this year or within 12 months? I'm buying a farm in November so hopefully Mr stagflation can wait.

∆∆
I had friends in middle school.
Once high school started,they all started chatting with ladies and getting girlfriends. Fewer and fewer returned my calls I was always a bit of an autist.
I've never spent more than an hour at a bar (I have social anxiety).
I've tried tinder but I only matched with 1 landwhale so I deleted it.
I just hang out here in my parents basement
I have 2,000 hours in oblivion,and as many in Morrowind.
Lately I'm playing Zelda and elden ring. I used to be competitive with StarCraft and counterstrike. Not really into competition anymore. I've given up. I'm 35 and it's too late.

Attached: IMG6669767523975979433.jpg (1200x875, 129.69K)

faggot

Look, I'll explain you retards.

They all the same thing. The world will end today, the world will end today.

Well guess what? You only die once. You may die every day, but you only die once.

And that's the trick you retards use - The economy will crash, believe me. The economy will crash, BELIEVE ME. It finally crashed after 20+ years, I was right!

No...you're not.

:P

OP's here acting like some sort of genius for being in on the know of what he thinks is some sort of insider knowledge, when anyone with 2 brain cells could see this happening back when the feds first starting printing trillions of mcbucks a day, 2 years ago.

Inverted a long time ago.
Keep up.

>recession
lolwut
nigger we're finna boutta crash, and you want to talk recession?

Attached: 1648871399652.jpg (872x960, 56.31K)

Like Canada. Kek. “It’s too expensive here!”

This was me before I turned everything around and started normalfagging. Both lifestyles have their advantages, I find it best for myself to mesh aspects from the both of them. I don't think I could keep my sanity being a straight up normalfag, I do not function like that.

There’s a recessions every 8 years on average because of how our central banking system works. That’s like me predicting the sun will rise tomorrow.

We're not in a recession yet faggot. This could be the first time in history a yield curve divergence produces a market rally.

The megacaps are establishing old highs. Fuck the bond yields

In this timeline there is no consequences for degeneracy, only rewards

forgive them, they believed elections would not be stolen

>because of how our central banking system works
Not by design and more because we keep kicking the can down the road. Too bad we're running out of road now.

You may have warned about a recession but you didn’t say how to beat it.

Attached: 35103885-B91B-4A0A-B7E1-C20DEC5982F5.jpg (1242x2518, 545.23K)

I listen to every Peter Schiff podcast so I'm immune to economic doomsaying through exposure therapy.

I prepared