United States will help its allies hand over Soviet tanks to Ukraine For the first time during the war

United States will help its allies hand over Soviet tanks to Ukraine For the first time during the war.
>According to the official, the decision of the United States to act as a mediator to assist in the transfer of tanks was made in response to a request from President Vladimir Zelensky.
>The official said deliveries would begin soon, but declined to say how many tanks would be shipped or from which countries.
>As noted, the tanks "will allow Ukraine to inflict long-range artillery strikes on Russian facilities in the Donbass."
>The NYT writes that the arrival of tanks could be another sign of a new phase of the war.

Good morning Sirs!
nytimes.com/2022/04/01/us/politics/us-tanks-ukraine.html

Attached: waifu 4.jpg (1080x1367, 677.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAZJqQEe8mc&ab_channel=Saabir
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the tanks "will allow Ukraine to inflict long-range artillery strikes on Russian facilities in the Donbass."
tanks aren't artillery, much less long range

Didn't she get blown up?

they are needed for counter offensive. Without tanks and jets it's hard to counter attack and it takes much more time and casulties

Attached: 1648831839759.jpg (1024x576, 82.85K)

Why is US allowed to interfere with the war but China isn't?

Attached: 1648534082927.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

I keep having this recurring nightmare where an evil foreign power overthrew the gov't and was trying to get me and everyone I love nuked. Weird isn't it?!

Attached: NuclearBozo.jpg (1024x768, 137.86K)

Aren't black cats bad luck.

and how you figure those tanks gonna get into Ukraine? they gonna smuggle them in suitcases?

I dunno. Ukraine seems to really have it's artillery game down. The precision of the drone-adjusted strikes I've seen is extremely impressive. Tanks have proven not so nice to be in during this war.

Yeah I don't see how this helps when the russians are just hanging back blowing shit up, unless I'm missing something here they'll have to bring the tanks to the russians.

Because we're the superpower and they're wallflowers wishing they were. They can send whatever they want to Putin, but they're terrified of the sanctions that will follow because they're an export dependent husk that parasites off the globohomo world we control.

maybe the same way all the other weapons are?

not my problem, i just wanna jerk off at compilations of amerimutt women tongueing nigger anuses, there are likemillions of those things, mainly amateurs.
And i never got my anus tongued, life is unfair, i hope a nuke hits

Yeah you are, you just aim high

It's kit not cat

Attached: kit 4.jpg (1125x1641, 379.57K)

you can transport NLAWs and stingers in cars, they're small enough. a tank is a tank, you see them from the air

They launch the tanks from an extremely large cannon, bring the fight to the Ivans that way

After the whole World saw that Russia is a fucking paper tiger, no one is considering Choyna's military relevant. They will sit quietly and hope US won't destroy them

you can see cars from the air too, and the thing with tanks is that they drive themselves.

Azov mercs running your fake land.
Hilarious how dense you kids are.
Nazis and jews rules you, it can’t be more fucked up.

You seriously have nothing inside your brains that are yours.

Attached: A4076F08-71D2-4E2E-A8A6-9873FC43CD18.png (584x497, 67.79K)

fuck off, if you didnt want Russia to invade you shouldnt have released the bird flu. thank your globohom controllers and get them to buy you a tank.

the nlaws were transported via civilian cars driving into ukraine by way of leviv and other roads. you cant tell with civilian car has them. with tanks (actually from what i read its not tanks but old soviet APC's Germany has from the 80's) you can actually see them driving into the country.

i agree the russians are incompetent but i dont think they'll be that incompetent to let a fucking column of armored vehicles drive into Ukraine without greeting it first with some cruise missiles

>Nazis rules you
and how is that a bad thing, you red fucking scum?

Attached: red scam.jpg (960x1280, 178.74K)

>JEWTIN JUST WANTED TO DESTROY HUMAN ANIMAL HYBRIDS LABS!!!
>And HE DID! RUSSIA WINS ONCE AGAIN!!

Attached: 1648794165256.png (1024x660, 677.56K)

Where are they supposed to strike them? On a Polsih land? They are not retarded. We still have air defence, so they won't be able to destroy them. Also, why would US need to send them in one single columnt? They can redistribute them slowly. I don't see it as big problem.

History repeating itself. Your people never learned and it's very sad. Good luck being on the wrong side of history user. Praying for your soul

8 years not a slave!

Attached: 1646875798462.jpg (800x513, 90.98K)

dude, im sorry to break it to you but you cant win this. for Russia you're a strategic interest. those guys sending you weapons they dont really give a shit about you - they're using you to troll Russia. the only problem is that by doing this they're making it impossible for russia to do what it needs to do the easy way. if the easy way wont work they not just gonna back off and call it quits, they gonna do it the hard way. they gonna turn all of your cities into a Mariupol. they gonna send you back to the stone age like they did Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAZJqQEe8mc&ab_channel=Saabir