Guys, I wanna ask you what do you think about it?

Sometimes I make videos for my youtube channel but nobody watches this unless I spam here and sometimes I'm really depressed because of it. I'm just wondering if it's really so bad or I just need to make it more often?

youtube.com/watch?v=cFXwA2Ute6Y&t=147s

youtube.com/watch?v=h5PvW9pWwt4&t=79s

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc&t=10s

Attached: XlUfuIp-aNE.jpg (680x510, 116.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dt9I6H0Oi40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was some of the worst dog shit i've ever heard and i only could make it maybe 12 seconds into the video.
your voice is bad

youtubes pay to play.
buy ads

You need to Americanize your accent. Also stop being smart. If a 5 year old can't understand what you have to say, --both in general content and vocabulary-- then it is a bad video.

hahah, yeah, OP. Work on your english speech. Hard accents are... well... hard to listen to. But don't despair, as youtube careers can take years to take off even with weekly videos. Just try to do it because you enjoy to do it, not to seek fame or something like that, because you just gonna hit a reality wall very hard

try tik tok instead

what's wrong with my voice? Do you mean my accent or intonation or something else?

I can’t understand a fucking word you’re saying, I’m 29 seconds in and the only words I understood were hello and couch

Attached: IMG_1569.jpg (512x512, 61.37K)

You have an extremely fucking thick accent. If you can't understand, just stick to written content. Seriously.

Okay it got better but I do have an issue with you using an image of Adolf Hitler when talking about hate and calling him a bastard

If you really wanna keep up the youtube content, you gotta post a lot often and keep practicing your accent. Don't worry a lot about the criticism around your english level. Just focus on improving it. It's gonna be a long road. Or you could just do written content.

Nah dude it’s the pacing of the speech
I can see you want this seamless speech through the video
But that’s not how humans talk to each other
There’s pauses, and the speech should flow naturally
So it’s an editing issue
More images on your montages in lengthier sentences

Working on being clearer with your accent will help, I didn’t check closed captioning, but you want to get that working if it is not

Even though I probably won’t agree with your message 100%, I support your speech and ideas, you are aiming for a smarter audience and keep aiming for that. Backup your suppositions with good examples from history and a literary sources here and there
Don’t dumb it down big mistake everyone does
EVERYONE is dumbing it down, don’t be them

I agree with this, just talk a little slower and watch videos from the British parliament, they pronounce words in a way that every English speaker understands so you should aim for that, mine isn’t that good at all but it got a lot better by watching and copying them

Based Germ. HH brother.

Also are you Romanian?

Don't quit OP. Just keep making your videos and working on your editing. If you dig deeper into some successful Youtuber's channels you'll find that their first dozen videos or so didn't get that much attention and that many views. But overtime as you better your video editing technique and narration you'll garner more views and people will appreciate your work. Don't feel discouraged! Keep it up!

Your speech rate is a little too slow for my liking, also work on your accent as others said

youtu.be/Dt9I6H0Oi40

You gotta listen to native and non native ESL speakers more also
Find videos of people saying something, record yourself saying the sams exact sentence
Listen back
The difference will jump out at you
Mimic and match thier pace
Can be any video

show don't tell. need moar bobs.

Aight, guys, thanks y'all, I really appreciate your help!

kek I remember you. It sounds fine to me, but I'm no expert. I don't have any good criticism for you. Although, I have to focus on your words to understand what you're saying. I can't leave it on in the background and still get it.

You sound like a autistic dog with peanut butter in its mouth.

>First video
The argument: "you talk about things that don't exist, but I don't believe they exist or care, therefore I am intelligent.", is not a strong argument, because anyone can use it to say anything. I remember a leftist cartoon: "Did you vote for Trump" "Nope, I went to college." Same argument just reversed.

Holy shit that was bad
It’s you user. It’s your voice. What was that?

Lots of people are saying to work on your accent, but honestly why are you even doing this in English in the first place?

Your accent gave me autism.