Does one just watch it all burn from safety at this point?

Does one just watch it all burn from safety at this point?

Attached: _bird_pleasant.jpg (900x612, 74.8K)

Jup, that's the plan.
And grow a vegetable garden

Cool, i can only post about inflation for so long before i plant veges too i think.

yeah and when the collapse comes be ready to exact your revenge on the people/person who fucked you over the most when the world was still whole.

Revenge for what? We are all free.

There is no safety. There will be no tangible collapse. There is no escaping the machine you were complicit in creating. Your vegetables are copyrighted and your gardens are or will be illegal.

Correct. Also buy stock in gasoline.

lurk more newfag
>replying to a post of such low quality it gives you aids
ngmi
aslo
sage
a
g
e

Attached: 1406845804789.png (443x651, 433.16K)

yeah I'm ready. 🔥

>from safety
that is not how it works, m8

😂

i use the situation to my advantage as well

Attached: 1646599336609.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Based.

You need to start a garden and get into hunting, fishing and foraging if you can. It reconnects you with nature, provides calmness and refuge from the cacophony of modern media and politics, instills a sense of being and allows you to gain real knowledge and skills and more. Finally it gives you some independence and buffer from inflation.

Many people got into gardening when COVID hit but I think people should expand their gardens or otherwise start one now because of inflation. Depending where you live now is the time to start making raised beds, digging out a garden and getting ready for the season. It’s a great hobby and satisfying.

Attached: 26C360ED-4131-4CFE-A32A-41D7BB41AE35.jpg (1024x1024, 319.84K)

Pretty much, there’s not much else you can do at this point

Yep, and make sure (((they))) don't escape.

fucken saved

Why the frugazzis?

indeed one does.

Safety? You’re town will be filled with foreigners. The enemy won’t give us a inch, not a moment of peace. Get ready to fight.

why do you never take your meds user? we just want you to get better you know

Strangely my exact plan. I mean I care about humanity and don't want shit to go tits up, but there is nothing that can be done for normies that want to remain ignorant and pretend nothing is going on. May they rest in peace.💀

>You’re town
I am town.