The Will Smith slap was a staged event which was viralized in order to put black violence back into the hivemind

The Will Smith slap was a staged event which was viralized in order to put black violence back into the hivemind.

It's predictive programming; the masses are being primed for something soon to come. Riots will follow.

It's all planned, even the memes. That's exactly what they want you to do, spread memes.

Attached: The Electric Jew.jpg (509x339, 91.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs&t=71s
youtube.com/watch?v=VjlUWwstdTU
youtube.com/watch?v=LjVT-DODxzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

op is part of the conspiracy. ignore this thread

Skeptical, though the news has started showing faces in the daily gun crime arrests recently.

meme flag

Occam's razor: Blacks of all socioeconomic status are often violent

FUARKEN TA-DA YA BLOODY YANKEE WANKEE DOODLE FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs&t=71s

Jews.

>Jews
No shit.

But those first few images are pretty cringe. Haven't you figured it out yet? The Democratic and Republican parties are both run by the same Jews. Trump and Biden are both Zionist shills. Lurk more.

Yawn
Meme flag babble.

You'll see later that I was right

it was a pr stunt for hollyjew to get buzz again

Ok, it's staged. You've figured out the big game. But what are you going to do about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=VjlUWwstdTU

I agree. It's multi-layered.

>Black violence
>Hellywood trying to be relevant
>Pfizer sponsored alopecia propaganda

nothing
i dont care about celebrities or have any interest in their crappy movies
i shouldnt be engaging with this thread but thats all i will say on this topic. its just bread and circus nonsense, hollywood kikes needed a big story because their movies were doing shit at the box office during covid

Never relax

Tell everyone it was staged so they can see how smart I am, of course!

Disavowed

POC or BIPOC is too strong a 'minority' group. The goal was always to use it against white people until it was convenient to fracture into "passing" privilege.

Thats the next step after turning dark skinned Americans against slightly lighter skinned Arabs and Latinos. The whole idea of the multicultural society framework that the elite use it to segment the population until there's zero ethnic groups strong enough to resist the tribes.

>It's all planned, even the memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVT-DODxzE

ok, I just don't care though