Ukraine will triumph over the pathetic neo-Bolshevist mongol-moslem-moskal ruski horde invaders suffering mass...

Ukraine will triumph over the pathetic neo-Bolshevist mongol-moslem-moskal ruski horde invaders suffering mass casualties to barely advance cm into White Europe!

Attached: russia antifa.png (1133x736, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/04/01/us/politics/us-tanks-ukraine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: used-kitchen-oil-poured.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

🙄 2 moar weeks 🙄

Communist scum will be obliterated. A new era of World wide nationalism is starting here in Ukraine! Commie scum seeth

Attached: rus 3.jpg (901x1024, 90.75K)

>russian antifa flag
They don't understand irony and buttfuck each other, checks out.

Attached: kj.jpg (1074x716, 128.68K)

Oh, look. It's the vpn troll again

S&H

Fascist should have finished the job and get rid off commie scum like you

Attached: russia 5.png (590x892, 1.04M)

Good morning monke

Attached: russia 2.jpg (912x499, 81.97K)

Attached: Not my problem.jpg (400x389, 29.32K)

sorry kike, I am also antifa. No one deserves a transexual mongrelized obese facist state

Attached: 1640976943082.png (350x425, 102.25K)

Z . No more sea for you Ukraine. hehe

All kike antifa belong on cross

Attached: israeli 3.png (1670x1207, 597.56K)

United States will help its allies hand over Soviet tanks to Ukraine For the first time during the war.
>According to the official, the decision of the United States to act as a mediator to assist in the transfer of tanks was made in response to a request from President Vladimir Zelensky.
>The official said deliveries would begin soon, but declined to say how many tanks would be shipped or from which countries.
>As noted, the tanks "will allow Ukraine to inflict long-range artillery strikes on Russian facilities in the Donbass."
>The NYT writes that the arrival of tanks could be another sign of a new phase of the war.

Which cities will we take today?
nytimes.com/2022/04/01/us/politics/us-tanks-ukraine.html

Attached: secret weapon.jpg (590x1143, 118.25K)

Oh well. At least you can't get lost at the sea

Serbs were pretty cocky lately. We shuld tkae care of your shithole after we're deal with Russia. Croats should probably use the moment and restore historical justice

Attached: ustashe 2.png (625x772, 140.27K)

Hourly reminder

>Only European country with a Jewish president

Russia also has Jewish president

Attached: Jewish family.jpg (702x812, 174.48K)

why arent you fighting instead of shitposting ?

Except he's not actually Jewish. Your CIA installed President is an actual literal Jew. And you will lose. And Any Forums will celebrate.

I'm not good enough so far. I'm a volunteer in a nationalistic batallion, but they don't take me to a real fights so far because of my physical conditions. I was just an average IT worker irl so i need to gain some shape.

Also, there's more volunteer than theres guns and ammo rn, so people like me are not needed so far

Attached: 1648711550180.jpg (1194x1194, 249.03K)

ok. where do you live?

>Ukraine
That's cute because that country no longer exists.

Attached: 40keks.jpg (500x494, 99.73K)

>he's not actually Jewish
you're either retarded or a shill. Either way no point to argue with someone who can't agree on basic facts

Attached: The JEW.jpg (3210x2882, 2.63M)

Zelensky is an actual kike, he's even said it himself.
Putin would appear to be a muslim loving faggot who used to be orthodox.
please go get blown up by your own "military"

Volyn oblast? I was hoping Belaru will strike so I'll get my action but they shitted their pants, so I still had no action

than who'se making Russians retreat?