What those this image represent to you?

What those this image represent to you?

What feelings those it invoke inside you?

Does it resonate anything?

Attached: IMG_20220402_040224.jpg (540x616, 72.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

King Kong

>reddit spacing
>can't say nigger
>soliciting opinions
Ask me how I know you're not from here Mr. MI6.

Nuke everything. 👌

Yeah, shows white people have been conquered

That ad was made by white execs tho

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1771x724, 502.43K)

Very happy knowing it makes the fagcels on here seethe.

>(((white)))
Fuck off, kike.

Attached: 35735735375.png (740x491, 492.83K)

Niggers are subhuman.

Those that prove im not a Glownigger?

Yes a white marketing exec came up with it

late stage money printing

pic related

Attached: donotwant.jpg (773x607, 36.89K)

Define white?

Not niggers

I like that shows how fat niggers really are

Yeah ((they)) were really "white" I'm sure.

Attached: 1646870286247.png (536x702, 343.12K)

Attached: ECD95875-C04A-4BC7-BA43-DEF12C4D2987.jpg (460x467, 42.45K)

That is jewish culture, fyi. Nigger culture does not include any form of technology beyond very basic manipulation of wood.

That only proves white culture is very fragile if the ass of a black chick twerking is enough to destroy the last fragments of it

So Indians are white?

WTF reddit space Nigger? Where is that picture from? It's the most horrifying offense against beauty and architecture.

Attached: images (4).jpg (452x678, 39.75K)

I remember seeing a corporate art style of a nigger weightlifting with chicken nuggets.

Your cover has been blown glownigger.

The black culture label should be replaced with jewish culture instead. Would be more accurate.

Can you name any Nigger philosophers?

Its okay not to be white Pajeet Patel

Dam she thicc

Twitter and I'm using a phone.

William Fontaine, Cornell West
Just google them

Well I'm not.

It makes me appreciate being a Hillbilly and my town having absolutely no niggers in it.

There's a shortage of single women but that's unironically something I also appreciate.

I'm never leaving this paradise.

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-161931_Gallery.jpg (1080x777, 374.31K)