Reddit Wants Ghislaine in Jail Forever

She’s not a real pedo.
They want mommy to stay in prison forever. Reddit is fucking cruel. The famous Johns like the Prince Andrew, Clinton, and that science professor that are still waking around lying out of their butts.

Attached: FECBB3CE-EF09-427F-A441-A4E2B53329F0.jpg (750x901, 264.87K)

Is there any evidence outside of tabloid catlady gossip circles that Prince Andrew ever fucked a minor.

Did you watch the trial? She was literally a friend of Epstein, the only news that came out of Epstein, is that he was fond of 17-18 year old girls, and made sure that he got 3 massages a day by them. They were usually drug addicted (most whores are)
There were no revelations in the trial of Ghasline Maxwell

She should be raped and gassed as the legal punishment.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

you love her because reddit hates her? is that it?

>She’s not a real pedo.
She is responsible for what happened to the girls she sacrificed on that rich man's disgusting altar.

he's a drone. refer to pic rel

Attached: OutsideOfPolBots.jpg (1440x900, 227.88K)

Pedophiles and the people who enable them should be drug out into the street and shot.

I mean I don't blame reddit for wanting her head, she was literally one of the mods that made the site a fucking shithole. This is basically the equivalent of if abib went to jail we would all cheer for him to get sodomized with a rake.

tabloid > mr I can't sweat

Imagine Ghislaine is your mom's friend that comes over to drink wine and gossip and your mom passes out drunk so she comes in to your room and asks if she can watch you play video games
>Oh it's okay if you don't have a chair user, I'll just sit next to you on the bed

>a shill
No I just want something tangible. All we have is the blackbook, the island that we have no information on, and can't get information on, and judges that have names sealed that wont be released.

Until then, all we know is Epstein liked 17 year old girls, which is above the age of consent. Massages were his thing, 3 of them bare minimum a day.

She hasn’t done anything since she stopped talking to Epstein. We are talking over a decade ago.

She IS an OG Redditor. They throw their own under.

Attached: E4676267-09F5-45E9-BC94-E209A895E9EA.jpg (377x612, 50.66K)

She's part of the Elite. That alone makes her deserve the guillotine.

No it doesn’t. That’s Marxism.

No one watched it. It wasn’t televised. The judge said it was too salacious.

"-sim" this and "-ism", stfu about your retarded -isms, no one fucking cares.

Why are you a communist? You know it is a broken ideology, right?

she should be shot in the back of the head

Based reditors

>watch the trial?
Those federal trials areent televised, shill scum

They should let me fuck her in the ass first, I want to "Exterminate" the Kikess.

Attached: GANSTA.jpg (176x286, 9.44K)

BANG .... MILKERS LARGE

That jew judge referred to sealed documents not televising a trial

>She IS an OG Redditor. They throw their own under.

Attached: Screenshot_20211115-115426.png (1358x2048, 1.13M)

Ironic, considering she helped FOUND reddit.

Attached: 5440.jpg (400x400, 41.31K)