G-g-g-uys ... I thought COVID was just supposed to be a cold? I tested positive 24 hours ago...

G-g-g-uys ... I thought COVID was just supposed to be a cold? I tested positive 24 hours ago. I have never been this sick in my life. Severe body aches from head to toe, it hurts to move. I cannot sleep b/c I am burning up from a fever. Constant wheezing and breathing has become a chore. I wish I didn't fall for the Jewish tricks on this board and just went to go get vaccinated. It might have prevented this.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 860.44K)

Did you buy horse paste?
Take qucertin, ivermectin, and chicken soup. You'll be a ok in two days

>I have never been this sick in my life
>the vax would have prevented this
People with AIDS can still get the flu, user

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9.66K)

I don't know if you're memeing user but I agree that covid is probably the sickest I've been in my life. The worst part is that my taste and smell were gone for 2-3 months. It's been a year and I am still not 100% sure if my taste is slightly altered but It's mild enough to just be placebo.

you already posted this, shill

covid is a chink bioweapon that plays russian roulette with your immune system. each time you get it you get a random chance of getting severly fucked up, vax increases the chances, fatties and olds are higher risk but the random chance applies to all

you are degenerate faggot

Im killshot’d x2 and currently have COVID. It is literally a cold. Man up soldier.

you are chink bioweapon, faggot

You're a commie memeflaggot

Thats true he postet this shit yesterday.

No refunds

Attached: model.jpg (2000x1333, 380.71K)

you have long retardation, faggot

you are braindead memecountry asshole

I got exposed to covid, took the horse paste, and got over it in about a week. Horse paste, zinc, and vitamin c, while drinking lots of tea and eating chicken soup. you should have taken the horse pill.

seen this already fuck off shill fag 🖕

Take off your memeflag or forever have an irrelevant opinion you kike. All commies should be lynched

Attached: 1x21.jpg (500x503, 38.29K)

I had covid twice, first time in 2020 was hell, I'll grant you that, but my bout with it in November 2021 I wasn't that sick, just really tired, got 10 days off work so that was nice, just spent the week lying in bed watching regular show.

>I got exposed to covid, took the horse paste, and got over it in about a week.
user I literally didn't take anything for it and got over it in a week. and since my taste was off I barely ate,the only thing I did was lay in bed watching regular show because I was dizzy if I stood up. Tbh I don't know why regular show, I guess I felt kinda high the whole week so I wanted to watch something that felt like a drug trip.

>Preparing your immune system for an infection is going to fuck you up more than letting it fuck you raw dog
Never listen to anything Any Forums on any serious subject especially when they're trying to scare or gaslight you, especially anything health related
They take a contrarian position on everything and many legitimately (or at least they think so now) hate their lives and wish for the apocalypse. Meaning if the govt had been downplaying some virus like covid they'd be saying we're all fucked and they're withholding the cure. Since covid was mild enough to be contained especially with lockdown measures they of course went the other way and said it was a hoax. All deaths or hospitalizations were false positives or faked. And when vaccines came out, almost immediately old 1.0 anti vax narratives got dug up and modified to feed to Facebook boomers, redditors and Any Forums schizos alike. It couldn't possibly be any other way. Unless of course like I said there was some pandemic killing enough young people that even Any Forumstards and Twitter larpers got scared, then they'd be clamoring for that vaccine, and shilling fake and potentially dangerous alternative cures just cause they wanted to believe it. The fact so many of these NPCs shilled ivermectin etc for a pandemic they said wasn't even real 5 minutes ago, to make charlatans and Indian pharmacists rich, shows how much mutual contradiction their brains could handle without a hint of skepticism

Attached: 1645465762461.png (1673x1751, 1.25M)

Its our memeflag rabbi again. And even with the same memeflag.

You will allways be a disgusting kike untermensch

Attached: 1648218202351.png (709x708, 506.08K)

>ivermectin
>making anyone rich
fake and gay pasta die in a fire

I had covid and was fine, my woman is 5 feet tall and weighs 45kg, she had it 2 months ago and had a minor sore throat for a week. How does it feel to be a weak little crybaby bitchboy who whines and bitches and moans over a little flu that the tiniest girl ive ever known took like a champ?

You can't feel that bad if you're fagposting on here. When I had it I couldn't tell you what day it was. I didn't drink water, eat, and had deliriums. Quit being a pussy

Kya. Do us all a favor

Maybe don't be a fat fuck next time.
I had a sore throat and a headache

I am 23, 6'4", 240 pounds. I can bench twice my weight.

Get them to give you meds that work. At the very least fluvoxamine should be available. Run from remdesivir.
Cry that we can't get HCQ or any of its safer alternatives. (ditto tmprss2 inhibitors of any kind if you've got something other than omicron)