Do you own a home? Are you planning on buying? Will we ever be able to own anything?

Do you own a home? Are you planning on buying? Will we ever be able to own anything?

Attached: IMG_20220328_072903.jpg (1080x1320, 542.25K)

You vill own nothing and be happy.

I'm buying my parents' house when my dad retires. It's important that that house stay in my family because we've put so much work into it and the land over the past 30 years.

I'm buying a house right now. $700k in Marin County CA. Plan to rent out one of the bedrooms to reduce my payments.

Buy property now, because it's only gonna get worse.

The thing you are missing. Because I think you are young and entitled. Is,,, it's always about survival. We want it to be super luxurious. But we will live in a cave if that's all there is.

im building a boat

Gigaboomer is here to rent to you so he can retire better than any other boomer ever

if it's that important to your family why don't they just give it to you

Will never do that nigger shit.

it's one of my dreams in life to buy a home but idk if it'll ever happen. I'm on a single income working in IT in an expensive state. looking into buying a condo

Aren’t nearly all homes for single families?

>CEO Gerald Ellenburg

Attached: 1647119823089.png (1648x2048, 904.18K)

They're selling it at way under market value.

Do it, call your banker fuckin tomorrow. Mortgage rates are going up every day

Even if you own the laws mean you can’t do anything but bring home McDonald’s

I wouldn't care if you could lock in your rent amount for years. The problem is they raise your rent by like 10% every year that you stay there. It's unsustainable. You have to keep moving constantly as a renter.

25, getting kicked out by my parents very soon, no money

I own a home.
It's paid off.
100k, the housing market where I am wasn't completely fucked when I bought back in November. Kind of is now, though, but that might work in my favor down the line.
Provided this country even exists in the next decade.

Bay area really? Fucking nuke it with hellfire. Better places to live

It's where the money is my man. Also family history

If you have the cash you can own anything user. Make it anyway you can, Evan if you have to resort to nigger behaviour. There are two types of people bros. Cunts that make money and do what must be done to succeed and lefty lazy broke cunts that expect shit to be handed to them.
I hope you all make it bros