Why are Russians so fucking stupid?

They have defied everyone's expectations with their sheer incompetence.

Attached: counteroffensive.png (1338x748, 1.06M)

v i e t n a m

Attached: pepe-mouth.jpg (475x497, 58.7K)

i know. even the chinks did better against Vietnam in 79! Pathetic!

And Afghanistan

Ukraine is not anything like Vietnam. This would be like America invading Mexico and getting their ass kicked so badly that they are forced to retreat.

And the Ukrainians even managed to bomb Belgorod and now the Russians are kvetching about it. How pathetic.

Mexico doesn't have any functioning army
Ukraine has one of the best armies in Europe

shhhh. they need the cope. don't be mean. it's only going to get more desperate as the holhols reclaim more and more territory

And these retards still haven't been able to take Mariupol. All they can do is cry about how eevviiil the hohols are, which is completely moronic when they are the invading army and they are supposed to be the great power.

>be Russia
we will pull back from kiev to encourage peace talks
>be MSM
lolol fellow plebbitors, look at russia losing! we did this.

shills were spamming "Mauripol has fallen" on here a week ago. STILL not though! It's fucking humiliation. TOTAL humiliation and the cope is so rich and creamy I wanna dip my balls in it!

Attached: 1644355689627.jpg (1462x1462, 282.19K)

>liveuamap
Kek

>we will pull back from kiev to encourage peace talks
ahahahahahaha! Chinks must love having to humiliate themselves shilling for their new worthless ally. It's fucking hysterical!

Attached: heavy_metal_kek.jpg (1462x1462, 800.67K)

>Hohol maps

Had*

see? absolutely seething. Remember when they used to post maps comparing the invasion with Germany's invasion of Poland? They stopped doing that weeks ago! ahahahahahaha!

Attached: 1641669164127.png (598x577, 369.85K)

Yeah just completely neglect to mention the fact that civilian corridors have been opened up every 2 - 3 days which stalls any offensive. You sure are a retarded Ukrop simp, aren't you?

The Russians themselves confirmed their withdrawal from Kiev and Chernigov. Now they are coping about how it was all part of the plan. Azov managed to hold them out from Mariupol for over a month, with how incompetent the Russians will probably be another month, and in the absence of any evidence of any victory, all the Russians can do is cry about how Azov are a bunch of meanies who crucify and kill prisoners.

Ah yes the Russians are just so nice! That is why they haven't taken Mariupol yet ;)

Yes, so you are in recognition of it

>simping for russian jews

Attached: 1637739220701.jpg (163x120, 7.22K)

hol hol cope is so fucking pathetic, go back to your trannies and mainline that black tar copium you fucking kikeslave retards

i know. it's Russians caring so much for their brothers. that's why they've failed so hard.

What do hohols have to cope for? Please tell me.

Next battle is Odessa. They only have 200 000 troops fight an entire country. Kiev is unholdable. I would let enough troops to threaten it but avoid fighting and losing men. It would split the UA and let me fight for Odessa without too much pressure. Or they are just dumb niggers. It's up to you.

they're winning and chug trannies are seething. no amount of cp can make up for it!

That is why they ran away from Kiev. They are conscientious objectors. It's all part of the plan. ;)

He can't he is a Glavset glowie

>Kiev is unholdable
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Attached: 1641669119869.jpg (1024x1024, 104.45K)

lol.. said a burger

>still no air supremacy over ukraine
>apparently no air supremacy over parts of russia either

but the F35 is garbage and Russian fighters are FAR superior to it. so many anons have said so!