Dear unpaid non-shill visitors of this site

Dear unpaid non-shill visitors of this site,
Please think carefully about whether our geopolitical foes would have an interest in dividing us by bullshit cultural wars. Please regard everyone promoting hatred towards your fellow countrymen on the basis of income, gender, race, religion or lack thereof, education or lack thereof, with extreme prejudice as foreign-funded agents seeking an edge in the conflict versus your homelands.

Inb4 shills shit up this thread with their transparent concern trolling.

Attached: DBB7615D-3C61-4BE6-938B-E026CC12BA1B.jpg (824x430, 60.18K)

democrats are foreign agents now?

OP is the same kike that got laughably BTFO with redpills in her earlier shill thread:

Wait why didn't you include the choice to not get a gene alteration modification injection called a covid injections? why isn't that one in there?

Attached: 20220129_181758.jpg (931x838, 163.7K)

You want me to listen to CBC CTV global check e t c e t c??

Have you ever listened to Tucker Carlson?

>our Geopolitical Foes want to divide us
No, YOU did that. YOU divided us. You called us evil, you called us racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, bigot fascists because we said 'Hey, I don't think x is telling the whole story, I'm not sure that's true, I think the Media might be lying to us".
That was YOU. KYS.

Take your meds schizo, and im fuckin serious you delusional fucking mongoloid

We said
>Hey, all these illegals streaming across the southern border are going to drive wages down and housing prices up
and you said
>Shut up, Racist Fascists!
You divided us, there is no reconciliation anymore.

I agree this sort of rhetoric is divisive, but if leftists attack whites constantly then I'm not going to just sit and take it. I'll defend myself from stupid nonsense like "youre white, that means youre more privileged than obama and lebron" or "youre white, that means youre literally hitler" type shit at least.

>gene alteration injection
Tell me you’re retarded without telling me you’re retarded

You want me to listen to that fat lying cunty Rosie Barton from the CBC. ??What a Porker filthy pernicious propagandist ...
... you want me to listen a disingenuous skank cunt.?

Attached: signal-2021-06-14-101619 (1).jpg (1633x1005, 109.08K)

100% agree. The fringe left has pushed identity and grievance politics too far and also need to come back to sanity. I would not be surprised china/russia are egging on BLM and their ilk

You'll never be a real woman!! Regardless of how much you blur the lines between masculine and feminine between gender and sex you'll never be a real woman

Attached: pol-14.webm (576x720, 2.02M)

Russians didn't release a nigger out on bail to run over and kill 6 white people in Waukesha.

What the fuck are you even talking about…

I'm far more concerned about my own government and its "trustworthy allies" than I am about my supposed geopolitical foes. Russians and Chinese can worry about the governments of Russia and China. Let Russians worry about Russian wars. Canada's gov, as a part of NATO, has participated in many unprovoked attacks on other countries lately and now our gov parades around on a moral high horse. It's sickening.

You're obviously fully vaccinated... you dumb fucking cunt you drank the Kool-Aid. My work is done here:-D

Hope you've taken the time to read the Pfizer & the Moderna data... ....
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
No refunds

Attached: 20210830_194713.jpg (1272x906, 252.66K)

you are stupid pacifist faggot, all that matters

This
Fuck you, fuck Castro, fuck xi bia dan, fuck every scumbag kike neutered crook in office in north America. They aren't my "leaders" they are enemies working to conquer and destroy our nation from within.
If out n pledged to "de-nazify" this continent I would sign up to collect the sculls of these cowards without hesitation.
Fuck
You.

You're going to say fuck you do it right add a meme cocksmoker.

Attached: 20220227_110243.gif (639x311, 829.19K)

You dizzy fucking twat, you came here to fuck around on Friday night... instead gets red pilled and now you're questioning your mortality you dumb fucking cunt ....go get your Booster.

Attached: 20220108_115555.gif (640x404, 3.3M)