/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #1600

Previous thread: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) or are made by memeflags/americans are fake shill threads.
Be aware that memeflags, british and americans are banned from baking due to splitting attempts. Sorry for the inconvenience.

▶Latest
>Colonel Andrei Kislovsky of the AFU arrested by SBU during bareback tranny fuckfest (/ugh/ confirmed bottoms) files.catbox.moe/5lrsyl.mp4
>Ukraine finally admits they lost Izyum
>Zelenskyy sacks 2 generals
>Fuel depot in Belgorod hit by AFU Choppers
>Ukraine will not be accepted to EU until the war ends - French Ministry of foreign affairs
>One of the biggest battles in modern military history could take place in the Donbass
>The head of the DPR ordered the creation of the administration of Mariupol
>Orthodox Church denounces attempts to ban their activities in Ukraine
>U.S. citizens in Russia and Ukraine must leave these countries immediately - State Department
>Russian military uses drones to strike Azov hideout in Azovstal metallurgical plant in Mariupol
>Scholz: "It's not in the contract. You can't do this" - Putin: "I'm fluent in German, but maybe you didn't understand me"
>France and Germany refuse to switch to paying for gas in rubles
>Russian president Vladimir Putin has signed a decree that demands unfriendly countries must pay for Russian gas in rubles
>Ukrainian Ground Forces caught on camera using red cross vehicle to transport their soldiers
>At least 3 helicopters shot down trying to rescue Azov commanders from Mariupol, captured stingers were used
>Donbass front: Russia captures Zolotaya Niva, crosses Kashlagach River

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/wx5kh (videos)

Attached: chug-ortho.png (700x694, 366.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/5lrsyl.mp4
unlimitedhangout.com/2021/02/investigative-reports/schwab-family-values/
banned.video/watch?id=6246ec73744ba44567997802
infowars.com/posts/dr-reiner-fuellmich-issues-emergency-warning-the-dollar-has-reached-the-end-of-the-line/
infowars.com/posts/dr-tenpenny-hemorrhagic-fever-virus-being-threatened-for-the-next-pandemic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This one is the real one!

When are we getting Kiev Putin bros? It's been over a month.

/chug/ dead?

This is bait
But the russian operation is the first of its kind since they took Berlin in 1945, i was expecting more resistance from the ukrainians, but Russia has already encircled Ukraine, and keeps bombing whatever the fuck it wants there

You dumb fucks. Figure it out

Good night chugchuds! Can't wait to see all the Ukrainian gainz tomorrow. Kherson SOON!

Attached: Ukfroge.jpg (500x500, 25.1K)

this is real thread?

Attached: sagastare.gif (128x127, 22.29K)

Attached: leaf2.png (610x176, 37.58K)

Yes, the other might get nuked

Tell us about the women user... I mean again !!
They are gonna be captured, right? And we are just gonna surround them in a barn or house an... tell them to turn their backs...
Then we will just pull their pants down, Right !!!!

What the fuck is wrong with Putin? why is he cucking so hard. Whu does he care about westerners opinions? I'm starting to think that he's a controlled faggot

he's cucking because /chug/ is split into threads
💢

Zhhvwj

Attached: 1648758753675.png (2074x2212, 2.53M)

Maybe Russia is not barbarian,
They will only go full gorilla mode if they were dealing with chechens like insurgentes again

files.catbox.moe/5lrsyl.mp4

Attached: 1646606285375.gif (127x139, 474.33K)

Based and True thread.
Never trust mutt bakers

Attached: f41bf3969d7d4787f59fffb21948456247a5140eaf587f1ceae746207fb75367.png (719x719, 442.17K)

Lmfao

it amazes, confuses and enrages a lot of people including me

The fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-194308_Chrome.jpg (1079x1813, 936.6K)

No eligible baker made a thread before the last one died now I dont know which thread is legit the ineligible mutt from chink phone or the late one
👎😕🙄

Thread split successful.

late one is better, no mutts or bongs ever

What a sad goal in life.

How is he cucking?
Do you think that Russia can hold KeeV and Western Ukraine?
Do you think it is in Russia's interest to turn this operation into Afghanistan tier shitfest?

It's almost like that's the point. Trust the plan.

America is a memeflag now

you can read I guess?
unlimitedhangout.com/2021/02/investigative-reports/schwab-family-values/
and there are videos...
banned.video/watch?id=6246ec73744ba44567997802
infowars.com/posts/dr-reiner-fuellmich-issues-emergency-warning-the-dollar-has-reached-the-end-of-the-line/
infowars.com/posts/dr-tenpenny-hemorrhagic-fever-virus-being-threatened-for-the-next-pandemic/

"Electric Funeral" - Black Sabbath Song.

fuck, what not baking and linking does to a mfer 😭😭😭
inclined to agree

I announced I was baking way before euros went crazy... Nobody complained then 😕

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro using Tapatalk

posting without the memeflag this time i see.
should have known it was a c*nadian

>Do you think it is in Russia's interest to turn this operation into Afghanistan tier shitfest?
Heh, Even Ukraine is not suit for guerrilla warfare , i think Russia plan is to make mini republics all across the place , and finally go there when everything is in order

Attached: IMG_20220306_154035.jpg (1080x1201, 303.62K)

thread split. it'll pick up again