So uhhh we won’t come to save your irrelevant countries uhh if article 5 is triggered because uhh we won’t ok...

So uhhh we won’t come to save your irrelevant countries uhh if article 5 is triggered because uhh we won’t ok? but thoughts and prayers for you all!

Attached: 8164DA77-02AF-4D8C-9ED0-F5179C7E93C9.jpg (1242x1627, 818.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nato.int/cps/en/natolive/official_texts_17120.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do some people who clearly never do any work look sweaty all the time?
I think its an ancient self-defense mechanism, some reason his ancestors had to appear to be doing work with out actually doing any work

Ukraine isnt in nato you spastic. Obviously america IS bound by treaty to defend any nato countries that are attacked

that isnt what it says

>Obviously america IS bound by treaty to defend any nato countries that are attacked
Lol we are not

Massie is OP af. A power player in the senate. He actually is the only person in politics to say the American people absolutely have to see the 9/11 documents, and that it would make the average American angry, frustrated, and would totally distort your understanding of history.

oops congress

>Obviously america IS bound by treaty to defend any nato countries that are attacked
What colour is the sky in your world, gay person?
nato.int/cps/en/natolive/official_texts_17120.htm

Attached: 1648864540520.jpg (1080x1080, 89.08K)

Ukraine isnt part of NATO, so they technically arent obligated.
Is he advocating for america first type perspective? like stay out of foreign wars and take care of our own

I am not sure, I just know his 9/11 endeavors a few years back. According to pic in OP i'd say so.

>Ukraine is in NATO
Kill yourself, you gaslighting retard. No, literally end your god damn life. Who do you work for?

i've been saying it for the longest time now, nato is a meme and even though member states are required to take action it's open to interpretation, so their action may be limited to "expressing concern" lmao
we're all on our own and always were

>article 5
>not a nato country

Article 5 is just a social construct

Massie and Paul are the only good senators

That's why its unfortunate that the European national militaries arent as strong as they could be because they relied on the idea of America protecting them

You are way further off being an enemy of the US than a friend.

One of the only Congressmen to block aid to Israel too

We're not even obligated to go to war with Article 5 either. Congress has to declare war. If Article 5 is triggered and Congress does not declare war, we can't go. The Constitution supercedes treaties.

why is that unfortunate? Who cares about eurocucks?

yup, if shit goes down we're up shits creek with no paddle. not only we don't have that much hardware to begin with, the majority of it is obsolete to the point we bought it off americans for the price of scrap metal.

Nah lad AUKUS is more important than gayto now lol.

With the amount of American investments, bio weapons programs, land grab, the DNC cash cow, CIA money laundering, and Biden dealing. America messed up.

This. Honestly treaties are a fucking meme when nukes are involved.

Based Massie. Fuck Ukraine!

It sucks for them because they are defenseless against other threats (china, russia, muslim radicals, africans, etc), and us too because we have to spend more money on being the world police. The US military presence in Europe also helps give globohomo more power.

Europe is full of liberal faggotry but its partially because the US military threatens any movements that go against neoliberal globalist "democracy"; It is the native land of white people after all, so it matters in that regard.

You cant really depend on another country to bail you out as a sustainable strategy in the long run. The US may have a lot of wealth and technology, but it cant focus all its attention on multiple countries abroad.

It really should be up to other countries to strengthen themselves as best as they can, the national countries are best equipped to handle their own local problems obviously instead of a country across the ocean where most people that live there cant even point your country out on a map.

because our taxes defend them instead of their own
its kinda like how african nations milk aid money but make sure they never spend it directly on their military, but because they have all that aid money they can put as much of their GDP towards their military as they can
on the other hand in europe, because we subsidize their defense, yuropoors can spend all their money on internal bullshit and pretend they've grown out of needing standing armies like the myceneans (didnt work out in the bronze age wont work out today)

Attached: 1500531706803.png (500x500, 32.93K)

tell that to the governments lol, the population is aware what's going on and we even joke around like "polish army has been destroyed, all equipment gone, total losses - 7 minutes and 1,48 USD"
If it was up to me, I'd focus on arming the shit out of army and try to do it with other neighboring eastern countries, we've all been through the same shit and desu i think we could rely on each other more. unfortunately our politicians either seem to be too involved in their jewish shenanigans to care, believe in the US too much or are idk afraid of the coup and purposefully keep the equipment shit lmao