Christianity has produced the most peaceful and loving people the world has ever seen

christianity has produced the most peaceful and loving people the world has ever seen
why do hate us so much?

Attached: Plain_Cross.jpg (817x918, 22.94K)

Being peaceful while your family is being murdered is amoral.

Because it has produced the most peaceful and loving people in the world and they hate that.

Yes, adamantly supporting the system of exploitation in order for billionaires to maximize every last cent of profit possible on the backs of third world slaves is a "loving" aspect of Christians

What a joke lmfao. Conservatives are so obliviously dumb.

seeing death as an extreme momentary dsipleasure before rejoining with the father, the enlightened man smiles as his wife and children pass the ultimate trial

God damn you are fucking insane.

Read the bible idiot, it explains this topic. Also there are plenty who go in the name of Christ but do not follow his word who have tarnished the name for Christians. It is our duty to be hated and prove them wrong. Again, read the bible goofball

Shirk and blasphemy.

Other than that nah honestly I don't care much.

because maybe you condemn billions of unbelievers to die in imagineable suffering and torment
Even your own believers often end up in hell it's a fucking hell worshipping cult

>It is our duty to be hated
No shit. You beg to be persecuted just like your jewish brothers.

Perhaps you will understand someday, perhaps not. Who is killing my family? Are you doing it? If you are killing my family, but simultaneously calling me the amoral one, then who is really amoral? If it is someone else, well, we’ll just see what happens then, since it is not happening to me.

In order to expand and solidify their belief, all christian empires had to break within and outside their borders most if not all commandments. As soon as Constatine he rekt peak pagan temples, sculptures, etc. like the one to Aphrodite in Aelia Capitolina because it was close to where the crucifixition took place. Then there's also the fact that the church loved the slave trade so much because it meant that more sovls were gonna be saved kek
>In 1455, Pope Nicholas V gave Portugal the rights to continue the slave trade in West Africa, under the provision that they convert all people who are enslaved.

You christians are deluded af

Bruh

K keep me posted. Jews persecuted us first, before the Romans even knew we existed

>You christians are deluded af
>Catholics

I merely gave two examples of a shitton available -- you've ignored the first one and then no true scotsman the second.

Attached: 1637550957099.jpg (500x615, 143.56K)

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Attached: ktfTQIQHL703LhzGARWLSz7IV32-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

Yeah I knew you'd give a pilpul response that doesn't change a thing about what I said. Because christians are jews so you pilpul like jews. Same persecution complex, same "chosen ones" complex, it's the same cult.

CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!

Attached: catholics.webm (640x640, 850.49K)

>before the Romans even knew we existed
The romans were busy culling new cults that kept popping up left and right. As soon as the christian cult appeared they said meh and did it anyway. They didn't give a fuck other than it's their job to get rid of these pests

John 16:33

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Whatever leaf, at the end of the day it’s no skin off my back what you think

>persecuted us first
>us
Please faggot you live in the most peaceful and modern comfortable time in history. This is like a nigger crying for reparations for something that happened 150+ years ago

Read first this then reread this and try to refute in the context of your OP

>Why did Cain hate Abel?

Attached: e563c25456427688d2c8a65b8eeee5683.jpg (672x900, 157.6K)

Right, but you’re missing the point of me bringing the Romans into this in the first place.

you think refugees belong anywhere they want to go