Russian pencils

Attached: D2FB6AE0-3FD6-4750-8A3D-9831C384AA6B.jpg (720x371, 56.14K)

pencils are based. have a bump

Alpha writing sticks.

In soviet russia pencil eraser is on you

Russian pencil no have eraser because only mistake is YOU

Shit tier , no eraser

The erasers are trash anyway. Buy a plastic eraser and swerve on the plebs

I want one.

Pyccкий кapaндaши.
Cлaвa Z.

Good. Simple but useful.
Can be used in space with ease, unlike mutts that complicate their minds with their zero gravity pens.

bro those little pink erasers are crap and cause terrible smudges
the separate white erasers are king

Attached: best eraser.jpg (1500x1500, 126.41K)

pencils are inferior to pens

Mechanical pencils are better

niggers make errors, they don't need erasers nigger

Graphite dust will short out electrical systems and start fires, this was tested by the US and the reason they went with the pen.

what's wrong with them? i was using one just like that just now

Proofs?

They look sharp.

Pencil doesn’t come with eraser because, just like VDV battalions, paper is easily replaceable

LOL
SLAVA Z !!!

just think it through for a second. graphite in a pencil will break, even in small pieces as dust. in zero gravity, it goes in the air. when in the air, it can go anywhere. this includes circuitboards. graphite has a high resistance, but not zero. this shorts the board traces it comes in contact with.

Sounds like nonsense cope. Dead dried skin is way worse than some tiny graphite dust.

>Meanwhile NASA spent millions on an anti-gravity pen that would write in space

>even in small pieces as dust. in zero gravity, it goes in the air. when in the air, it can go anywhere. this includes circuitboards. graphite has a high resistance, but not zero. this shorts the board traces it comes in contact with.
How do they do any number of other tasks without shorting circuit boards. I understand the pen is superior. But it seems like some acquisitions guy got sold on something unnecessary.

SLAVA Z

Attached: GLORY TO RUSSIA-SLAVA Z.jpg (1025x650, 79.99K)

тихo дeбли, фaг флaг

Red erasers on American pencils SUCK. They just smear and tear.

SLAVA Z
SLAVA Z
SLAVA Z

GLORY TO Z
GLORY TO Z
GLORY TO Z

Spoken like a true marker-nigger

The US spent millions of dollars making a pen that can write in zero gravity. While the Russian solution was to use a simple pencil.

>proofs?
>no but just think about it goy, its plausible trust me

idk it was probably some money laundering bullshit
i know they use vacuums for cutting hair, and drink from pouches, im assuming they do all that in a bunk area without many computer things

big pp

>nooo dont think just trust the science