Skip the Skippy!

>Skippy Foods, LLC, is recalling thousands of pounds of Skippy peanut butter because of stainless steel fragments possibly contaminating "a limited number of jars."
>The company, which is owned by Hormel Foods (HRL), said Wednesday that it was recalling more than 9,000 cases of reduced fat peanut butter voluntarily. That amounts to 161,692 pounds of the brown-bag lunch staple.
>The fragments, Skippy said, were "from a piece of manufacturing equipment."

cnn.com/2022/03/31/business/hormel-skippy-peanut-butter-recall/index.html

Attached: 220330224748-skippy-peanut-butter-recalls-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 86.02K)

no one should be buying this corn syrup laden shit anyway

Exactly, it's why vegans love it so much full of corn syrup and bugs

Why would anyone buy 'reduced fat' peanut butter anyway. Fat is the main reason to eat it.

Super outdated advice from ancel keys. Boomers still believe fat is bad

yeah, the reduced fat version just replaces peanuts with "corn syrup solids" and the caloric difference is neglible. it's probably even cheaper to make.

Should have recalled it for all the onions processed oil in it. Cheep pricks.

You're only supposed to eat 44 to 77 grams of fat per day.

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-194406.jpg (1080x783, 168.31K)

They want you full of magnetic metals.

Attached: japanrecalls1milliondosesovermagneticmetal.jpg (1125x1569, 722.95K)

I eat 4.4 pounds of fat a day

I love Skippy. I hate all other kinds of peanut butter ESPECIALLY jif

And FU 4chN for editing my posts.
Can't post the word "F. A. M."
Or "S. O. Y."
It turns them into senpia and onion.

Teddy Natural with flax doesn't have s. O y. Just peanutbutter

Skippy natural is much better.

This and every food recall story right now is Jewish lies. What's really happening is, the U.S. Government is commandeering that food and sending it straight to a heavily guarded bunker warehouse. They are collapsing the supply chain, forcing farmers to destroy their crops and dismantling everything before your eyes and you don't know it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1646778364830.png (753x597, 259.34K)

Why haven't you taken the powered peanut butter pill yet?
>Less calories
>Lasts forever
>Only need water to make

Attached: 00850791002352_C1C1f.jpg (2400x2400, 1.19M)

I'm sure all the intelligent enough people got the idea that it was all a forced adjenda. We can only tell them so many times before it's a lost cause.

Only the crunchy kind. People who buy creamy should be force fed stainless steel fragments

That price is outrageous, I'd rather grind and seal my own peanuts with oxy packs

Reminder that if there is no oil at top of your peanut butter it has either been
1, hydrogenated or 2, had the peanut oil sucked out and replaced with some seed oil, or both.
And peanuts arent healthy to begin with. If you want to eat a nut butter buy one made from actual nuts like walnut butter and make sure its 100% natural with no seed oil jewing and no hydrogenation

Chunky PB is literally only for psychopaths. It's the equivalent of intentionally buying orange juice with pulp.

I warned you niggers that skippy is shit

Attached: shitty.jpg (907x1024, 185.17K)

Yeah straight corn syrup to your stomach is better goyim. Spike that insulin

>and that’s a good thing!

You have to be 18 to post here

I agree with this, but the price/pound.
I'd rather crack my own and eat other proteins and healthy oils.
I myself stopped coffee mate(so.y crap) in my coffee and lost weight. I only pour enough cream till the top starts turning and mixing.