OMEGA ULTRA HAPPENING

GUYS!q!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE CAN FINALLY SMOKE WEED!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: JOE.jpg (828x1182, 170.57K)

It's the least that they can do considering what's coming

doesnt the senate have to vote now?

Ok so how quickly will it be shot down? And this doesn't mean you can work anywhere while failing drug tests, still.

okay? im still going to order my concentrates on ch like i have been. this changes nothing for most people

Meg. It's so easy to get weed if you want it it barely makes a difference.

Not Decriminalizing. Legalizing. Two different things. Legalization=Government control.

op, thinking their smart:
the senate:

Heh heh heh heh heh
>they don't know it still has to pass the Senate AND be signed by dementia Joe

Pol is too stupid to understand how this further weakens america.

Which is why I said
>how fast will this be shot down?
lrn2read

Wait a sec ive been smoking for years have i been doing it wrong?

oh great, more retards..

On a bright note this puts many street dealers out of a job.

I believe so
Then Biden has to sign off on it

Just one question. How is this going to pass in the Senate? I reckon it won't.

well it hasnt passed yet but im sure Niggers are in panic mode

Sorry honey, I don't even live in the US but I think you are referring to California. The leftist liberals have conquered the West but don't give in, yet.

Oh look
The dems vote to decriminalize and reverse charges and release offenders.....right before the mid terms!

Bribes and blackmail. Then they'll have to 25th Biden, then Kamala (pronounced ka-mala, or as indian sounding as possible) will sign it into law.

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 139.78K)

🍀ðŸ”Ĩ

Attached: 4327414D-70B4-4A9D-B5C7-9457051F8C09.jpg (500x371, 98.96K)

Attached: Dg3hVjDVMAAt_X_.jpg (750x381, 27.56K)

Based leaf

Not yet, the senate is going to sit on it until the midterms and Democrats are going to run on "vote for us or we'll let Republicans take away your weed."

Attached: 611c40e2a9e0fdc7.jpg (640x623, 77.85K)

Jimmy Dore called this when they ended daylights savings time. They were saving this to placate the goyim after fucking up with covid.

It is meaningless. It is already unenforced. There are states that have legalized it and have been making $$$ taxing it even though it is federally illegal and they will continue to do so. And it will remain illegal in the other states at the state level. Nothing changes.

Which will almost certainly not pass.

Attached: IMG_20220331_090309.jpg (889x957, 712.01K)

>passed this shit on april 1st
Sure is summery in this motherfucker.

Attached: 1648456512494.jpg (441x345, 32.06K)

Ya, weed's fine but fuck you if you sell raw milk

Attached: eye_witness_news.png (700x622, 408.13K)

And then the senate will shit the bed

i didnt need their permission

YESSSS, LETS GOOOO!!!
HEROIN NEXT! CAN'T WAIT!!

Nothing about the legality of weed changes until you can no longer be fired for failing a thc drug test.

>weed verified to fight infectious bioterrorist sponsored american diseases
>thinking they will allow it to be legalized

Attached: 1633408345434.gif (180x135, 137.31K)

>And this doesn't mean you can work anywhere while failing drug tests, still.
Many companies have stopped testing for weed. Amazon doesn't test. Most of the job listings near me on indeed have "NO WEED TEST" in the title.

You will always be able to be fired for having drugs in your system. You are a liability, if there is an accident and you test positive your company will get sued and lose.

Selling weed is a few months, maybe a year or two. Move up to crack/meth and it gets to be real prison time.

What does "Recreational" "Weed" mean?

>decriminalize

Well that's a big step, but I don't think this means legalizing it does it?

>its ok user all these shit low paying jobs for niggers don't test
meanwhile, at real places of employment, you still get tested.

No but it opens up the use in a TON of other cases
AKA basically everywhere that gets federal funding

This.
The people in Washington state who were the most against legalization were the dealers. They had to find a new line of work.

I bet Manchin likes a fat spliff from time to time. This one could go either way.

>how fast
It gets voted on and either passes or doesn't. Time isn't really a factor
>how fast
Implies that some other source of disapproval would take action such as it heading to an appeals court or individual states submitting legislation to directly ban cannabis.
lern2stateideasclearlyandlogically
ðŸĪŠ

But they still make us wear masks on planed. Fuck these people

Its literally nothing no difference

Oh, decriminalize. I thought it was going to legalize it. They're still drawing this out another 10 years.

Paranoia and psychosis for everyone!

>sub 6”
Why are always manlets like this?

Right but they can't prove you were "on weed" at the time of incident or at the time of testing. until they develop a test to tell if you're impared by weed at any current time, it will still make you unemployable even if it's legal. So it doesn't matter if it's legalized. A lot of people will lose their jobs or not get jobs because of this.

Fuck it, accelerate. At this point the degeneracy can't be bottled up any longer.

Great a million niggers and spics into the streets? Hopefully we all descend slowly into chaos.

Attached: StonedVirus.png (979x737, 755.94K)

Lol bro this guy literally tried to put cannabis as a scapegoat for his disgusting crimes.

Freeman don't ask permission, especially from jewish pedos

Dude, weed: the thread.

Exactly nothing changed here except they put up a whole bunch of stores

It is legalization basically. Removes the federal illegality and scheduling. So its up to the states. It will be fully legal in some states and still illegal in others.

The only thing that will change is now there will be a state tax AND a federal tax on cannabis in states that have legalized it. It's just gonna cost more.

Zog wants you to smoke weed. It makes for good niggercattle. Notice they want to stop cigarettes though.

Still has to pass the Senate and then be signed by the President.
Of course, that's not going to be a problem.

based

Does it let you grow your own weed? No, it doesn't? Then it isn't legal and this changes nothing for me. Also it isn't passing in the Senate, so who even cares.

Attached: Eve.jpg (819x1024, 156.62K)

Things got a lot worse in china after the opium wars.

It's not the weed. Some people just work with what they have.

Attached: ljhwqdahx9g81.jpg (1076x1074, 111.13K)

ah guys another thread from a low iq zoomer who has no idea how a bill becomes a law. didn't these niggers watch that cartoon?

They want both. One makes you stupid. One gives you cancer.

No it's really not. The house has done this before. It will die in the senate thank god. Smelly stinky lowlife potheads. Theyre only doing it for votes from degenerates.

I'm sure this is a consideration. I smoke occasionally and this shit is retarded. Fuck the government

You can fire people for doing legal drugs anyway.
Cannabis growers will fire you for being a cigarette smoker because of tobacco mosaic virus.

Won't happen. Just set up to say look evil republicans don't want you to smoke weed. Vote for us and we'll let you get stoned. It won't pass the senate.

weed is degenerate and a psyop. all the proof you need is to take a look at the people who work in dispensaries or the people who smoke every day.

why do you say that? dems have a majority

it won't 60 votes there which it needs is impossible. this is just more elite congress laughing at their base as they passed it April 1st i.e. april fools day and know that it will never even be brought up in the senate. but zoomers, niggers and other dem supporters are so dumb they don't care and think it means weed is now federally legal

The drug accelerated the decline of an already decadent society

Yes it does, if your state allows it.

Checked. Senate will squash it it, but yeah taxed to hell.

Why arent you crusading against alcohol, puritan nigger

Dems have a 51 vote majority if you include the vice president as tie breaker retard. but bills to pass in the senate require a 60 vote majority not a simple majority. i swear you zoomers are so fucking dumb it's pathetic