Republicans want you dead

Attached: 1648865195158.jpg (1080x1080, 250.5K)

>you have to pay for my fat asses diabetus medicine because i'm a nigger and deserve it
no

*Jews want you dead

Attached: 1648865285137.png (700x488, 545.67K)

Enjoy your insulin shortage, fatasses.

>Republicans make it easier for fatties to die off
Good. They just secured my vote. And fuck china too as they are the most diabetic country.

Hey, now I have something in common with Republicans.

Attached: 1606355237836.jpg (1200x675, 98.03K)

The only one that wanted you alive, was Trump.

When you realize that, it makes more sense~

The rest of them are Dog and Pony

"Hey I support Trump, watch me, watch me.

You know I support Trump but he sure is racist."

The backstab. Every. Time.

Trump made insulin extremely affordable. Ask Biden why he undid it.
I'll answer you for him, he wanted to bring it back but also bring a bunch of retarded bullshit with it. Those people that voted against cheaper insulin didn't vote against cheaper insulin, they voted against the retarded bullshit Biden and the Party tried to package with it.

But you already knew that, you deceitful faggot.

Fucking fat pieces of garbage human cattle whose entire diet consists soley of their body weight in sugar daily should just be left alone to have their feet rot off, I don't give a fuck about insulin or diabetics
Type 1s should get it for free tho

>Republicans

Attached: 6E0D5B84-4F41-4023-A94E-932B54BEB6B1.jpg (474x440, 42.01K)

>one part of massive bill is the entire focus of gaslighting shills
You think we're stupid? You gonna mention blanket amnesty for illegals was also in the bill?
This

Attached: RonPerlmanShowsHisPatrioticSide.jpg (586x455, 171.87K)

Why won't Obamacare cover it?

>Republicans
They all want us dead.

check

Well much like the China flu poke, "people that didn't get the poke should pay for every health care cost" - right??? Well every fat retard should pay for every health care cost since it was their decision to ride the fat fucks scooter thru Walmart piling coke, pop tarts, and doughnuts into their basket. All fatties need to be pressed so that we can provide the world with needed oil

Why stop there. Let's vote and make everything free.

Why did Biden revoke the EO that Trump put in place?

>there need to be fewer obstacles to being fat
Wrong.
>inb4 tranny whining about muh Type 1 that accounts for only 5% of diabeetus cases

ok groomer

Russian troll posts look like this btw. The media thinks these low budget bad English posts influence our elections.

not all diabetics are fats user.
also
>use TAX DOLLAR FUNDING TO MAKE IT, charge 1.2k everyone else pays like 60 bucks.

Most diabetics brought it on themselves. Fuck fat people.

>>use TAX DOLLAR FUNDING TO MAKE IT, charge 1.2k everyone else pays like 60 bucks.
The bill in OP doesn't lower the price... it lowers the OUT OF POCKET price. I.e. the cost will just be absorbed into the insurance premiums.
Instead of fatass diabetics paying for their own medicine, everyone will have to pay and subsidize their fatass.
No it is not the american peoples' responsibility to pay for and subsidize your dietary choices or genetic defects.