What do Puerto Ricans deserve?

What do Puerto Ricans deserve?

- Statehood?

- Independence?

- Colonial Welfare Status (Gimme that)?

Attached: download (9).jpg (180x275, 12.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What do Puerto Ricans deserve?
Slavery you inside out nigger.

shut up, Larper.

Independence. Fully and complete.

Since you mentioned Puerto Rico is it a law that every Puerto Rican in the US has to hang a Puerto Rican flag from their rearview mirror. Do you all wave to each other. Are you all cousins. And if you're that proud of Puerto Rico why not live there instead of the states

>What do Puerto Ricans deserve?
More Hurricanes.

Genocide because they are dumb island spics

I have never in my life met a puerto rican that didn't own at least on pit bull.
Nigger

There's something really annoying about puerto ricans

No. We're good people. Trust me.

Attached: ahqe0aj.png (320x238, 97.45K)

lol. You speak like a nerd. I bet u'r those retard who are dilating their btth0Ies with giant dildos.

Way to reveal your fantasies

seethe & c0pe.

And you're more dumber than us.

Attached: tumblr_851a09386c2fe32b44a61584e515d45c_618f9f95_540.gif (504x387, 2.88M)

I think your status as a colony is fine, it benefits you more than not because of gibs
but like itd be great if it is a completely autonomous region

second alt is independence, i dont like the idea of latinos under the thumb of Uncle Sam
those that do well let them go, gringos are DESPERATE to take us, just dont come back

a nuke

t.used to live in Orlando

whites growing up in central fl don’t even hate black people or Mexicans because of the Puerto Ricans there

Church and state.

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Protestants aren't Christian .jpg (646x777, 171.59K)

The BTD - Big Thai Dick

Mandatory psych wards for the entire island
When we remove generations of abuse and anger issues, then we can discuss this like civilized men

They all wear New York Yankees hats as an identifying mark.

Independence, but you all have to stay there, no jumping to the mainland after the announcement.

Damn nigger, that shit doesn't matter. You live in Puerto Rico. Just work whatever job you can and gamble on crypto. No taxes on crypto is the only plus side to your current status quo.

Attached: 5f70e1bb77d5df00bb6b87e2dfec074f77609633_hq.jpg (793x1000, 68.08K)

When someone knows, they know