The NWO globohomo masonic kikes work tirelessly to minimise the importance of Jesus Christ as messiah and son of God...

The NWO globohomo masonic kikes work tirelessly to minimise the importance of Jesus Christ as messiah and son of God. Satan's only goal is to divert you from calling out for Jesus Christ by name who is the unmistakable path to God. Because then Satan can divert you to worship him.

Reject globohomo and reject satan. Jesus Christ is King!

Attached: 1646526631364.jpg (800x800, 396.6K)

Jesus was a jew who died 2000 years ago. He's not coming back. Get over it.

They are weak, do not fear them

Jesus Christ is the most important person in history, as you will note from the date.

Jesus is God

You are a kike

>The NWO globohomo masonic kikes work tirelessly to minimise the importance of Jesus Christ as messiah and son of God
Naw its you who does this by LARPing on Any Forums.

>Jesus Christ is the most important person in history
To you, I'm not convinced he even existed

>Jesus is God

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (331x448, 50.7K)

You have decided.

Jesus is God

You are a kike

Attached: 1495437336131.png (1697x1623, 1.53M)

Correct because of the lack of evidence to the contrary

>my opinion
Right in the garbage

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Jesus is God

You are a kike

Attached: 1587452379332.jpg (981x1476, 946.74K)

take meds 👽👌

I have nothing to prove, salvation is a choice. So choose.

Jesus is God

You are a kike

Attached: 1634590075853.jpg (960x960, 41.94K)

No thanks, I'm not interested in your mob boss ultimatum, enjoy :^)

>Jesus is God

Attached: 1628015551074.png (492x390, 304.5K)

This site is so bigoted I miss Tumblr

>The NWO globohomo masonic kikes work tirelessly to minimise the importance of Jesus Christ as messiah and son of God. Satan's only goal is to divert you from calling out for Jesus Christ by name who is the unmistakable path to God. Because then Satan can divert you to worship him.

Hrmmmmm *hits pipe*, those are some interesting claims. But do you have any evidence for them?

Attached: img.png (708x900, 285K)

Amen. Jesus was rejected by them when he preached inside the Temple of Solomon. The oath at Mount Sinai was broken when they crucified Jesus to death.

>The NWO globohomo masonic kikes work tirelessly to minimise the importance of Jesus Christ as messiah and son of God
No they don't. They love christianity. And they know if they claim to hate it then you will love it simply because they claim to hate it.

Suit yourself.

I do, thanks

Attached: 1643212659386.jpg (475x360, 34.41K)

>tis a choice, as simple as calling Jesus Lord and preaching in his name
I'm afraid not. It's hard spiritual merit that doesn't come as easy as you'd like. But I'd love to be enlightened unlike that user. Kindly convince me Christ is the way, I promise I will listen attentively.

Globohomo masonic jews worship baphomet the graven image of the tranny deity.

No I won't.

OP is not a fag for once

You have decided. Enjoy eternal hellfire.

thats just distraction to prevent you to take action against them:pepePoint:

I was correct you are only interested in engaging pilpul. You are impotent, so begone.

Attached: 1648050989625.jpg (737x471, 52.68K)

>pilpul
You don't know what that word means nor how to use it correctly