What should be done with all of the bums?

I live in a luxury apartment in a major city and saw this on my way to work the other day. It was literally right outside of my building, and the stupid niggers who provide "security" for my building couldn't care less because they're paid minimum wage by the kikes who own the place.

What should be done?

Attached: homelessnigger017.jpg (3024x4032, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgPKL9u0SWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forced labor such as community service to keep streets clean, if not then prison

Bumfights , this society needs its gladiators

Imagine licking those feet

Military service.

They've been a drain on the taxpayer, time to give back.

If they have mental illness that can be ruled as "Incontinent", we kill their parents, liquidate said parents' assets, and use them to fund State Care for the rest of their lives.

pic rel
>they've been a drain on the taxpayer
>better make them an even bigger drain!
retard

Attached: Soylent_green.jpg (251x396, 28.58K)

set him on fire and i bet he will leave

Molotov had a solution...

>giving homeless schizo niggers guns

You could stop working for criminal companies and ensure money is being shared more equally among society>

get raped, niggerlover
grind them into mash and feed them to more worthy niggers

Attached: 685.png (500x479, 191.21K)

If a drug addict, government force. If not and just a guy with a bad run, community support.

Stop creating them

>What should be done with all of the bums?
Not a thing. Literally nothing. Don't help them, don't punish them. Mind your own fucking business.

>but we could house and feed them all!
Unless you want to personally house and feed them, mind your own fucking business. Charity begins with your own family, not some stranger who makes your feels hurt.

>but we could put them in forced labor camps or gas them all!
Unless you want to personally administer and fund the concentration camps, mind your own fucking business. Societal cleanup begins with cleaning your own mind and your own social relations.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Killed and processed into food for nigger food stamps.

This

Give them cigs with fentanyl in the filter

Gladiator style bloodsports. Criminals and death row inmates included. Televise it and charge good money. The government would have no need to keep around any taxes ever.

I'm okay with forced labor camps. The chinks don't seem to have this problem because they either make their undesirables disappear or they send them to labor camps
>pic related
is another bum I saw today.

Attached: homelessnigger018.jpg (3024x4032, 2.51M)

Legalize euthanasia, you'd be surprised how many people would voluntarily end it, myself included.

>myself included
I could tell by the flag

This is a retarded take. To clean up society you do the exact opposite of what you suggest. Hold these vagabonds accountable. If they don't want to participate in polite society where everyone responsibly contributes and receives they can get the fuck out.

Very homosexual.

I'm just tired, I've gone on for too long.

MUH FREEDOM.

Rent a uhaul truck, lock them in back of uhaul truck, give them booze and food in back of uhaul truck and bucket for bathroom, drive into Mexico, let them free in Mexico. Because Mexico does that with their unwanted, we should do the same.

I feel for you man. I drink to get rid of the pain, but then I remember it and I feel like just ending it then and there... one of these days im just gonna go through with it.

>wall off Israel
>toss them all over wall
Problem solved. Next?

there was no such thing as a homeless population when we had mental institutions. the answer to your question is very obvious

Unfuck the beam in your eye before you suck the mote out of a crackhead's. It's literally not your problem.

InB4 "but poop and crime"
Kill people that commit crime and leave poop lying around.

someone post the homeless woman with a nice ass

>I live in a luxury apartment
No you don't, it's littered with bums.
You literally live with bums, kys

Same for me except pills instead of booze

>I live in a luxury apartment
Stopped reading there.

I chainsmoke, drink, smoke weed, everything but pills i guess, just scared my dick will stop working. Also I masturbate a lot lol, another addiction.

San Francisco is an open-air sewer, and that's the way it should be because that's what Friscans vote for. Fuck 'em

>What should be done?
youtube.com/watch?v=PgPKL9u0SWw

fentanyl is quite effective at removing homeless, a few pills in tiny baggies dropped around the camps, poof all gone in a few days

If I had a shotgun, I'd have ended it already

Make them fight for our entertainment.

Your suggestion relies on trust in your average nigger to produce a thought higher than a roach's base instinct. It also relies on trusting venemous kikes not to take advantage of nigger brain subhuman thinking and goodwill of normal whites.

In the US there's a good chance that any homeless person over 30 is a veteran

>Your suggestion relies on trust in your average nigger to produce a thought higher than a roach's base instinct.
No it doesn't. Shit niggers would end up dead if you followed my proposal. Only they would end up dead for shitting on the street or stealing shit, instead of ending up dead for being unsightly and making Karen's feefees hurt.

Yet these pretentious faggots have the gall to say they live in luxury. Wtf do they define as luxury?

neverserved thunking, just make them the minefield runners and bullet sponges.

>Wtf do they define as luxury?
Luxury is relative. So basically they feel rich as long as there's poop niggers on the sidewalk to look at.

I say again,
>because that's what Friscans vote for. Fuck 'em
Literally let them live with the social problems they voted for.