Jada Pinkett Smith is a psychopath

Proof #1: youtube.com/watch?v=qOTe0_Z0vlc
Proof #2: youtube.com/watch?v=V1LSzbeJj1U
Proof #3: Picture related

Attached: zero_remorse.jpg (677x1024, 138.13K)

She's a fucking succubus, her husband's a cuck and her kids are mentally retarded faggots but honestly who fucking cares leaf

They both have a compound for the cult they belong to.

I'm not a racist but if I was I would say all American niggers are.

She's a fucking old child with an undeveloped brain die to early life success who obsesses over rappers like 13yr olds do with boy bands.

He's a cuck and snapped and she laughed about it

I dunno.

Jada Pinkett Smith was known to be a fuckable piece. And Hollywood loves to pass their pieces around like meat.

I think Smith just got fucked for marrying something that others were envious about.

you forgot the worst part of all, shes a fucking nigger

august alsina is a handsome nigga no cap. jada is pretty fine too even with that bald head ass shit goin on. id dump a load in her f'sho my nigga ahaaaa ayeee

>succubus
Shouldn’t she be hot to be one?

If she wasn't in The Matrix movies I would not know who this individual is ...and who gives a rat's fucking ass about these two?... for fucksake it's a distraction hello hello hello hello hello it's a fucking cunt distraction. Sorry.

Attached: 20220401_190155.jpg (1439x1453, 371.72K)

Will smith used to be a dude that you could actually kind of admire before that chick completely just destroyed him.

1○\1○

He looks like a worm with braids

>admiring a nigger
>admiring a fucking nigger actor

smith is one of the vilest cases of buck status having been absolutely broken

Attached: 8ca.jpg (405x477, 25.49K)

Women. Are. Dangerous.

It's not a straightforward cuckold situation.
Will sleeps around too, and IIRC, may have even been the first one in the marriage to cheat.
There's something else going on.

She loses one hair follicle for every man she has sex with who isn’t will Smith.

High iq take right there

I honestly think playing the mistreated spouse is part of Will's pussy-pounding strategy. Chicks eat up that shit if the dude is charismatic and famous. Look what happened with Depp.