We are begging you to work for us, we'll give you a blank check, just write down the number...

>We are begging you to work for us, we'll give you a blank check, just write down the number, we'll pay! Just send us a resume
>Sends resume, being perfectly qualified
>??????
>No reply

Do I enjoy suffering?

Attached: MNFH4aC.jpg (3024x4032, 1.09M)

Send it again but say you're a sheboon.

>i posted it again

maybe put up a timestamp you faggot jew

how many passes was that?
how long di it take?

What is life as a secretary like user?

we call that stacking dimes where im from

This, or tell them you're a 'xir/they'.

Only faggots keep their 7018 in climate controlled environments. Real people keep it soaked in water at all times.

I physically went to Kansas and got a few job offers, I am going to take one of them, my welds looked better than that weave, but it’s absolutely not the worst. Likely the metal is fucked structurally after that heat dump.

he has been posting google welds all week all fake as usual.

No but you enjoy making shit welds apparently

even good mig ups look shitty imo

Ah the classic dimestack weld. They show us how to do it like that in trade school.

I’ve seen worse.

T. Machinist

That isn’t even 7018, it’s either mig solid or flux core. But yeah, you should be stirring your black coffee with 7018 for added minerals.

you have to put your blood type.
and no I won't tell you which type we're looking for.

looks like a cold weld

Cwi fag here. Looked out excessive weave. This isn't 1970. Stringer that shit.

Oh yes, joyous days, I get to see the same exact post for the third time today. Download facebook or something dude this isn't your blog

Jesus Christ what a shit weld.

other weld was nicer. wlso, quit pisting this thread, noone cares that you are a cuck.

Wtf is this? Am I not working class enough to understand this joke

It's a bot

That’s a weave. I’ve never worked anywhere where they want you to do that. You just make multiple single passes.

won’t pass X-ray bitch

I don't know much about welding but that weld looks like shit.

>Not a bad weld. Granted, welding aluminum is advanced welding, but you have a bit of undercut on both sides. Grind that out, and run a filler and I'll check it again.
>t. QA

Anyone else ITT in the same boat?

There's no manufacturing in bongland idiot

I got you brother. You seem to believe everything on the Internet is real. No liars and swindlers here.

This is good. Because you and me are related, you know that. Your family Ancestry spans to Nigeria, my friend. And I am the Nigerian Prince. As a Prince, I have access to sell you many things, including local bridges.

May I interest you in owning a share of the George Washington Bridge or the San Francisco? Just a small donation of a million, and your bank account.

And your wildest dreams will be real, my friend.

Believe.

how many times,, posting it I mean, today
?

Those are the loosest stacked dimes I’ve ever saw. You must be from niggertown

Hello fellow machinist. Outside or inside? It runs in my family. He was an inside machinist for 40+ years. I have about 10 years under my belt now. I've worked in inside machinery, but ended up an outside machinist in a shipyard. Now I'm a maintenance machinist. Literally the best job I've ever had.

This is for all anons who have a trade. No matter what trade, if you have the opportunity maintenance is the absolute best job to have.

*He
*My dad

I would try to piss them off as a next step. When I was a teen I really wanted a job at this bookstore. I dropped off my application...waited and heard nothing. So I reapplied a few months later. Heard nothing. Then I got pissed and made it my job to apply every fucking day. I did this for about three straight weeks when eventually the manager stopped me before I dropped off my application and said "we will contact you if we are interested in HIRING YOU". I could tell she was frustrated. Then I said "Oh I don't want a job here, I just wanted to waste your time".

lol I'm not sure that was a productive use of your time either.

And op, there are a lot of jobs out there. What type of place are you looking to work at? Refinery, shipyard or on the road? There are a lot of different choices and opportunities. So what are you looking for?