FBI caught covering up infanticide at DC abortion clinic

liveaction.org/news/infant-bodies-infanticide-attempted-abortions/
youtube.com/watch?v=HslaMej6TlA

Attached: Photo-Mar-31-11-22-04-PM-baby-girl-700x622.jpg (700x622, 55.06K)

rom @JackPosobiec 3h
BREAKING: A pro-life activist has obtained ‘post-abortion fetuses’ from a notorious Washington DC abortion clinic
They clearly show these are the corpses of children
It appears they may have even been partially born when they were killed, a violation of federal law
UPDATE: I am told the pro-life activist received the corpses from a whistleblower at the DC abortion clinic
A press conference will be held Tuesday by the group that discovered the 5 child corpses

Ew!!

Bump

bump

that doctor needs to be scalped, and salt put on his wounds and left to die slowly

I wouldn't be upset if it were a nigger baby.

Will this reach the normies?

Why DC?

Are they trying to kill off the illegitimate children of elected officials?

They need the babies for vaccine experimentations and stem cells for beauty creams for hag roasties.

No.

This is why the FBI arrested every member of this group.

Fuck jannies

Let's just for a moment contemplate, what kind of person the child would grow into, that is born by a mother, that would do this?

Why it is morally wrong, i feel a sting in my heart and I don't condone it.

But this is one less liberal NPC

Attached: eye_witness_news.png (700x622, 408.13K)

Where is the part where the FBI is involved in the cover up?

Why are people against this
Only subhumans and the lowest of people abort
Have you seen how pro abortion women look like? Can you imagine the father or even the newborn?

Nothing will happen

Now that's the spacing I've come to expect.

DC contains their "temple to democracy" remember? It's a Masonic holy place. Built on a pentagram. It's a sacrificial altar to Baphomet and Molech, the devourer of babies. The Temple of Satan ADMITTED that they sacrifice babies THROUGH ABORTION CLINICS and will be performing abortions themselves as soon as they can and Marc Randazza is their lawyer. They farm out human sacrifice to planned parenthood and ADMIT it.

that's fucking hilarious.

correct. the fbi was caught protecting this clinic. they not only arrested them but the federal grand jury has charged them WITH CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS for exposing this crime. shit is hitting the fan. the fbi has been exposed. this is bigger than jan 6th or hunter biden's laptop.

they arrested the people who went inside and got the evidence and federal grand jury charged the people who got the evidence with civil rights violations. the fbi are persecuting the whistleblowers! That's called conspiracy.

You need to understand that the current political situation that we're all so unhappy with is the result of the willful degradation of human life that I'm sure most of us here were more or less indifferent to until we realized however many years ago what hell it was leading us towards.
We got mass infanticide and liberal NPCs because we abandoned God. We don't get God back by making light of infanticide by assuming it will create fewer liberal NPCs.

Wouldn't matter if it did. They don't care.

Is this DC abortion clinic related to the break-in at U of Washington in Seattle? I know they're opposite sides of the country.

I don't know. It's a good question though. What do you know about that one? I just saw a little about it.