How will Earth survive an Alien attack?

Its pretty strange how we should have thousands of sentient aliens and radio chatter flying throughout our galaxy yet so far we've observed literally nothing. Couldn't it be possible that the reason for this is because something out there is Hunting or killing Alien Civilisations, and its made them go silent? If an Alien race picks up on our location, just how fucked are we if they decide to attack?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-U82iL8p5Om.png (1836x1408, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zd6xa5VivaE&t=1439s
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/vJFOXC1S6cQ
youtu.be/fgAvQbVrSIM
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
revelationtimelinedecoded.com/
probablyalexandra.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ja6Ht7RV66w&t=270s&ab_channel=ProbablyAlexandra
youtube.com/watch?v=62Hok9BkYcY&ab_channel=ProbablyAlexandra
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/nvLQVGJAAh8
youtube.com/watch?v=CZlTmbgbc7M&ab_channel=EndTimesProductions
youtube.com/watch?v=GUpzzeYbzCc&ab_channel=EndTimesProductions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to fuck that alien

If life on earth has taught us anything its that most life in the universe is probably insect or lobster-like and advance intelligence life forms will waste all their resources building useless shit and not expand into space.

If any form of like similar in function to reapers exist we are all fucked

Ayyyliens have no reason to come to earth. We have nothing here that can't be found more abundantly out on some other floating rock. Aliens are fake and gay and only prevent people from having real discussions like how ancient human civs were advanced and put themselves back into the stone age.

im going to have so much interspecial sex god dam,n!!!

there are no aliens. the universe is not six gorillion lightsabers long

Attached: John Ringo-Von Neumanns War backcover.jpg (640x640, 446.96K)

>we should have

No we shouldn't. Jesus, you just don't understand how large the universe is. Its not possible to travel interstellarly

>How will Earth survive an Alien attack?
By sneezing on them.

That's assuming we aren't in the middle of a stealth alien invasion and they are taking our resources and making it look like we are doing it to ourselves.

Aliens will fuck you.👽👽👽

Attached: LoveAndSaucers_Still_06.jpg (1500x727, 1.09M)

Mars was nuked by marauding barbarians and we're likely next
youtube.com/watch?v=zd6xa5VivaE&t=1439s

Attached: DoM.jpg (540x405, 42.55K)

Really? You think that on 6 billion life-habitable planets spanning billions of years of existence longer than our earth, with millions of alternatives to DNA for transferring genetic information (in Carbon based Lifeforms alone) that not a single alien species has ever developed to our level of complexity? I find that hard to believe

Attached: 320px-Paradise_Lost_1.jpg (320x404, 33.82K)

you know we have the ultimate weapon, right? in a galaxy at large, jews and niggers means that any race that doesn't instantly vaporize us, will become subjugated by us.
also, I will fuck them. If there is not a hole, I will make one. and then I will fuck it.

Attached: 1648866503048.png (1325x1028, 138.74K)

that isnt what i said.

I'll be helping the alium invasion, I'll tell them to target jews first.

>Its not possible to travel interstellarly
Project Orion

The Universe is so vast that its impossible for us to visit more than 3 galaxies without ftl travel

We could barely live to anything beyond the closest few stars

>3 galaxies
Which three do you think are doable?

I've talked to aliens. You can too. Do the gateway program. However you don't just have to listen to each lesson once, gotta listen until you master it then move on. Skipping will ruin it. You don't talk to aliens until wave 4 or 5 I think

Billion year evolutionary headstarts means highly intelligent species billions of years ahead of us in technology, medicine, travel and science. Even without FTL travel, aliens could have discovered the tech for metabolic immortality, defeating the lifespan barrier for space travel. Even without FTL travel, an alien society of a few hundred thousand years ago should have readable radio signals covering the entire milky way. But we haven't seen anything. Isnt that odd?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg.jpg (800x696, 41.1K)

>How will Earth survive an Alien attack?
idk
whats the elites' script say is going to happen?
let me guess, biometric ID, e-cash, vax max, and one world government

What is billions of years for one, may be perceived as seconds for another. From this position, even stars can be suspected of being alive or even intelligent and exchanging information with each other, but we are unable to track their signals, because the transmission of a minimal cluster of information can take a very long time, calculated in human lifes.
(I also have a shitload of other schizo-theories explaining Fermi paradox. And they all can be true at the same time lol)

I can't masturbate to this.

spaceniggers are fake. see videos below.

the final redpill: Any Forums and trump and q are controlled satanic opposition.

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

to anyone who wants to know, heres how shits gonna go. its ALL lies. all of it. only trust in jesus christ and his original teachings ONLY. jesuits, government, freemasons, jews, aliens (all the different aliens) are ALL satans work. jesus is the only savior. noone is coming to save us. not trump, not q, not aliens, not any oganization, nothing. only jesus can save us and only jesus can save you. believe nothing but christ.

get saved
youtu.be/vJFOXC1S6cQ
and/or
youtu.be/fgAvQbVrSIM

shroud of turn
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

The Truth. revelations is unfolding. revelationtimelinedecoded.com/

probablyalexandra.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=ja6Ht7RV66w&t=270s&ab_channel=ProbablyAlexandra

youtube.com/watch?v=62Hok9BkYcY&ab_channel=ProbablyAlexandra

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

youtu.be/nvLQVGJAAh8

youtube.com/watch?v=CZlTmbgbc7M&ab_channel=EndTimesProductions

youtube.com/watch?v=GUpzzeYbzCc&ab_channel=EndTimesProductions

Attached: jesusshroudb-1.png (1292x8757, 1.39M)

>I'm going to fuck that alien
It was asking for it....

Attached: alien_pounded.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

We literally don't know what the conditions for intelligence to evolve are.
Earth has millions of species but only we evolved highly enough to create tools more complicated than rocks.
Just because something happened once doesn't mean it'll happen again.
That's called the hot hand fallacy.

Extremely fucked

Attached: unjqXyL.png (678x347, 304.28K)

We are already ruled by a non human life form

Why not 6 gorilliantrillion planets? 6 million jews, 6 billion planets. Suck 6 million cocks faggot.

Mass Effect

jfc what a share user.. big if true.
>Brian Nolan says "Xenon 129’s presence on Mars can be explained by natural processes where cosmic radiation bombarding Mar’s paper-thin atmosphere releases the isotope from the planet’s surface. A research paper on the subject, published in Earth and Planetary Science Letters, states: “The Xenon measurements suggest an intriguing possibility that isotopes lighter than Xenon 132 have been enriched to varying degrees by spallation and neutron capture products degassed to the atmosphere from the regolith, and a model is constructed to explore this possibility.” This is what mainstream scientists believe, but to many conspiracy theorists, such explanations are not sufficient enough."
what do you make of that?