Epidemic of Polish gangs raping Ukrainian immigrant girls, even 6 months pregnant

Why Polish men are such subhumans.
Many Ukrainian girls are returning to Ukraine even there is a war there in order to escapee being raped by Polish savages.
EU Commission with UN are looking into this situation accusing Polish police of turning a blind eye to those sex rape incidents.

Attached: Ukrainan girl raped by Polish gang.png (747x556, 627.07K)

>Why Polish men are such subhumans.
They’re the biggest niggers around they project onto Russia because they’re insecure

Attached: C9D488B2-42BC-4175-9340-EFE2AD6D0E27.png (742x695, 418.47K)

The Ukrainians should have surrendered to Russia on Feb. 1, 2022. No need for loss of life, property, infrastructure, and so on. The current administration of zelanski would be arrested, but that would have been it.

Nice source you got there russian bot, I mean bro

Sorry for not posting links to rape videos that you so much lusting after.
Polish media was ordered by Polish government not to report on it, but Ukrainian news is talking about it and Ukrainians are very mad at Poland now.
I guess it would take a group of Ukrainian fighters to sneak into Poland and start cutting heads off of those Polish rapist perverts.

If they would've come to the US I would've loved and cared for them and fucked them consensually.

Consensual sex with women is gay

> Ukrainian news is talking about it
What news?

wow i totally believe you!

I just want someone to love me bro :(

The only things Ukrainians are going to cut is the copium they've been inhaling for the past month

Attached: 1645948265383.jpg (3500x2333, 532.01K)

Yeah a Christian country with lower than average crime rate, that was rated as safest in EU for women to live in, suddenly starts raping people they literally give their last shirt too.

Source? Muh ass brah
Fk off

There’s really no genetic difference between ukraines and poles so it’s basically just men raping women

How to get emojis?

Me too buddy. Unfortunately I'm a socially retarded spastic weirdo and I spend all my time alone. You're probably the same.

>Memeflag

They are coming to the US.....😐

To take advantage of women in such dire situation and to rape them left and right is not human.
But I guess for Polaks this is OK thing to do.

Haha based.

Attached: 1648679709330.gif (363x360, 3.79M)

>>>Why Polish men are such subhumans

One even tried to run for president of the US twice

Attached: Bernie Sanders Jewish Laser.jpg (1558x903, 105.6K)

They don't want to be refugees in Poland. it's no different than Ukraine. They're telling tales for better opportunities.

If I had to hazard a guess i would guess that a Ukrainian woman in Poland is far more likely to be raped by another Ukrainian or something similar than a Pole, because they hang out with their own people, have Ukrainian boyfriends ans aquintances, and don't socialize much outside of that community if only because it's so big that they can self segregate. Most rapes are probably in these social settings and not ambushes by strangers at night somewhere, especially amongst whites