I haven't showered in a month

Attached: 31PEPE2-jumbo.jpg (600x600, 35.94K)

What does it smell like when you take your pants and underwear off and twerk violently

Based

Attached: images - 2022-02-15T073753.960.jpg (506x606, 14.1K)

Neither have I but I'm gonna have to because my hair gets really greasy and sheds far too much.

I showered today but my face is already oily. why am I like this?

I think im at a week now. My bed kind of stinks

shit diet.

I haven't showered in months and I work manufacturing. The pain of never making any money investing in crypto is real please kill me.

Attached: fb4eef656619fdec7f8957ee16a2054c.jpg (1722x1722, 595.73K)

Uhhh...April Fools???

Only?

which foods cause oily skin?

Are you a Russian VDV trooper stuck in Ukrainian mud?

oily foods

My mate flipped his neetbux into 6 figures, he's like 90iq too
You'll make it brother

No, Diogenes posting. It's a psyop.

me either but i'm an expert.
you see i have a pretty perfect toilet paper technique and so my butt is almost always clean.
even still i don't wear pants when i sit down at the computer. i put a towel down just on the off chance some phantom skid got by i dunno.
but doing this (not sitting/sweating into my clothes) has made my overall person safe from being soiled at all.
feels good.
still brush and floss tho

bad for mental health user (really)

Whites shower every night.

t.me/zsafeheaven

ur an idiot, stop trading, contact us first

want proof the whitepill and blackpill - only the truth? feel free to check the Any Forums archives

but I don't eat oily foods! šŸ˜­
Honestly the only thing that has changed is my exposure to people who are vaxxed, and practicing semen retention for a year or so. maybe semen retention causes an increase in sebum production.

>I haven't showered in a month
novice

How? I just only achieved 1 week without showering, and I smelled like fried potatoes + sulfur.

Yeah that's how we do šŸ’ÆšŸ™šŸ”„

I think thats the point of the psyop. its a way to remove yourself from society

I feel disgusting if i go 2-3 days without showering. stanky ass nigga.

What if your semen is leaking out your pores?

Literally based brother, fuck tap water showers they poison you, you can smell it in the water

šŸ’Æ šŸ’Æ

then I am disgusting. šŸ˜

lemme just pull out this emoji for the occasion

touch faucet

My own stink would annoy me, I get ripe after day 3. By day 4 I smell really bad. And Iā€™m not gonna splash on cologne like some Indian in a noisy call center In Bombay,

Same user.
I'm down 1200

fucking duiscusting. autistic meme shit aside what is wrong with you guys?

If im working hard ill take a water shower but fuck soap everyday

Based, me neither. šŸ™‚
Very stinky.

Oh..... That's what that smell is.

it's because you're nonwhite.
i can go for months and smell totally fine

You learn to enjoy the smell. šŸ¤¤

Same. Seriously. I have something growing on my balls

Attached: 1648858161804.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

You would frantically sniff the air around his rear.

This is my only option.
I don't know, user! I am trying my best! ā˜¹ļø

I haven't showered since December 25 2020 ama

cant remember my last shower, doesnt bother me until I go to piss and uncage the demon for a couple seconds

Oh, a fellow french man ! Salut mon pote !
Axe Africa > Shower

Attached: 51Yo8bW-w3L._AC_SX425_.jpg (394x1000, 32K)

Go to a dermatologist if you're an adult. If you're a teen go look for a skin care routine. Also either way fi your fucking diet you greasy pig.

Edgy af. Many people have vaxx parosmia anyhow, so they're busy smelling rotting flesh.

Attached: 1648598796893.png (452x665, 295.86K)

you are out of water too?

showering daily is a kike meme unless you do physical labor everyday. When I was in middle school I would go for two weeks without a shower, needless to say I smelled like shit. I took me a grade or two to find the perfect balance. Twice a week. When I cut the lawn or do anything that makes me sweat a lot though I usually take a shower immediately after. I'm not a nigger so I don't start stinking just sitting still relaxing unless it's been a really long time without a shower.