Untitled

twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1509941428004474882?s=20

Attached: 518A4AAA-1BED-47FD-844B-663DD053478F.jpg (1242x1299, 799.69K)

ok

Is he wrong?

does China want the EU to distance itself from the US because China wants what's best for the EU?
or does China want what's best for China?

>370646290
I cringed

kek. he is literally offering us a way out of the US trap. If we refuse we are going to be crushed under the rubble that is US hegemony.

>we want to get rid of the americans so we ca take their place in time

China will be buying the gas from Russia and selling it to EU at higher but more affordable price to separate Europe. Meanwhile, US is busy seething over India.

>eurocuck gobbling muttoid semen

enjoy the rapefugges

Stay away from my hoes, bitch.

zoomers calling russia BASEDNREDPILD to counter-signal GLOBOHOMO MCMURIKKA is at least understandable, cos the jewishness of russia is less reported on.

but signalling for china over nato can only be the result of being terminally online

at least slavboos would probably live in russia if they had the chance, i can't imagine anyone here that's honest with themselves would actually wanna live in china, let alone a nation/world (nominally) controlled by them

>pro-China shilling from Chinese colonies
If I were any more surprised I'd be a Chinese man without a 3 inch cock.

the eu should quit being bitches

IsraelXi will do whatever israel tells him to do.

Did China forget that the war is causing a massive influx of millions of refugees into EU countries? If China wants to gain EU's favor, maybe they should take in some refugees

is the chinaman suppose to be Mac from Mac and Me?

That's what we are, puppet states.

Based Xi.

China is too based and EU pilled to do that.

Attached: 1648629909705.gif (479x497, 509.23K)

This probably applies to most Europoors, but not for me and people around me. I would embrace the fully Chinese dominated world without thinking twice about it and that's probably the case with a lot of non-western countries out there.

China is not telling EU to be independent. They are the shark telling you to jump off the burning ship.

Yeah except the ship is sinking.

I would prefer a Chinese tianxia because americans have irrepairably abused their position in the global system

Never thought I'd see WInnie the Pooh beg the EU, but here we are lol. Wumaos btfo.

What will happen to the US when it loses all of its allies this year I wonder?

Don't you worry, Serbia is the only European country corrupt enough for them to do the lease-resource-takeover swindle they did in Africa.

still better than European neoliberalism

Racing into the jaws of the shark to stick it to the sinking ship is neither brave nor wise

Yeah, except the shark is just a smartphone salesman being hyped up by the Mutt as the great satan.

>europe
>having its own destiny
all that went away when hitler failed

Attached: 1561258736648.jpg (768x432, 343.2K)

No it's not. Everything EU faggots do is just Chink-lite.