It's very easy to kill cops. Pol will complain, to which I reply: well done jidf

It's very easy to kill cops. Pol will complain, to which I reply: well done jidf.
There's 50m male workers. 5m rentacops. Their obesity is 40% which is around twice average. So just killing all the fats kills 20% cops.
38% of prison workers are black vs 10% population. So killing all the fat ethnic people you've already killed 80% of cops.
Pol defends cops because this is a forum of spic subhumans who are white supremacy. Because white supremacy defends cops, it's spic supremacy, now pol either give zero replies or whine. This is my last post.

Attached: 70A9A1A0-3CA0-425F-BB22-B1C4326F7D92.jpg (750x1129, 241.15K)

And?

It's a 1pbtid thread. Go find something better.

See you tomorrow

Yes, do it faggot.

Is this a bot thread, a honey pot thread, or a schizo thread?

Well done jidf

its easy to kill people, you should try it. you won't be free from consequences

It was.

i am extremely dangerous and i fucking hate you

it's very easy to get away with it if nobody talks
including you, including indirectly (carrying a phone, mindfulness of light cams, doors)
some neighborhoods are much harder than others because of it, just like some targets are harder than others since people will talk

What will you accomplish killing LEOs? Seriously man their people like you and me who have families.

anyways, more murders are unsolved in this country than solved
and most of them are only solved because people talked (witness, perp, camera/phone data)
people watch too much TV and think they're all solved

OP is a traitor to American values.

Fucking psychopaths.

nah, I'm more antisocial than anything
but I have a gift for intuitively finding the weaknesses in any system, it's the reason why I quarantine myself from society
it's for their protection

Why cant you have some empathy? Realize that other people matter?

I have more empathy than you can possibly conceive
you're confusing sympathy with empathy

Lol no they're not. They are just mindless zombies who attack people. Stupid to use that excuse when I've personally seen it.

How many innocent lives have you ruined, officer?

fuck the pigs

no need to kill them. make them liable for every fuck up. take their money. homes. families.

problem solved.

overnight the bullshit is fixed. all the psychos will instantly quit

No you have to kill them. People are already doing it and their enlistment is collapsing.

Im not a cop. Im telling you without police your comfy western life wouldnt be comfy. Tell a cop thank you next time you see one. They would appreciate it.

Attached: The founding fathers.jpg (1200x1137, 206.24K)

Lol it would be way better and all the total morons would die.

cops are fucking faggots

No it wouldnt. It would lead to anarchy. Absolute power via vigilantism leads to a world without law. We need the law. The law seperates the good from the bad.