In all of policics

In all of policics....

This has got to be the stupidest and dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Attached: 1547515343441.jpg (1024x768, 154.66K)

I miss this nigga so much

you don't get out much then

everyone does, even lefty NPCs

Yeah pretty fucking embarassing
But if you're gonna connect with the goy what better way than to do it though traditional goy-chow?

pure kino

Attached: Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg (1600x1069, 435.41K)

Zion Don dabbing on Amerilards without them even knowing it. 🤣😂😆

The government was shut down at the time you stupid fucker that means all gov employees were off work which means the kitchen was closed.

Probably the only thing he did that wasn't completely retarded.

Oh, that was great.

That's how you can tell Trump's a Man's Man.

You see, we live in the future. McDonald's produces future food. McDonald's is an American Corporation.

Buy American, Support American, so it makes sense.

Not to the retards - Mc...McDonalds IS POISON! GARBAGE!!!! FAT PEOPLE FOOD!!!!!!!!!

No, guns kill people the same way spoons make Rosie O Donnel fat~ Your choices make you you, not the product.

We don't cater to niggers, Jews, or Selfish Whores here~ Here, you pay your own toll~

>Buying mcdonalds in a media op for a nation that literally flies a mcdonalds flag at half mast at military bases.

My nigger you are the dumbest one ITT.

What do you expect from a retard like Zion Don

Attached: A5ECB7FC-9EEE-4B58-B97D-D03609142CFA.jpg (1000x2000, 178.36K)

This is awesome and anyone that doesn't see that can go fuck themselves

>every 12 year olds wet dream

Have a restaurant cater then nigger.

That's what he did.

Fucking retard President

Attached: 1547515723525.jpg (2048x1572, 528.83K)

Wait till you see what happened when Biden got elected coma user. P.S. when you start learning about Corona, the media lies, you should jump ahead to the Pfizer drops of the last couple of months.

Attached: Old.jpg (1080x673, 139.2K)

Well youre a fucking nobody, and i wouldnt care anyway otherwise. The guy was honest about the food he liked. Get fucked.

>mccancer
>restaurant

this is very tame compared to the last 2 years

All food has to come from the white house kitchen

THIS IS A SPAM THREAD
SAGE AND REPORT

Attached: Screenshot12345.png (1092x828, 449.12K)

And the kids loved it.
Seethe more.

The guy obviously has shocking taste so why pretend otherwise? There's something very fitting about it. It fits in well with his whole image. Besides who doesn't like Mcdonalds?

check
McDonalds is now the white house kitchen. Do they serve prune juice? Asking for a friend.

Attached: Qui.jpg (1041x718, 136.04K)

Checkd

Attached: 1647899732852.png (403x397, 204.51K)

Fuck em it was for Clemson he shoulda just ordered some burritos on the cheap for those niggers

he's a trashy guy; you cant buy class. at least he's being true to himself and others here.

whats more american

>still not over TDS

Attached: colonel-sanders-gettyimages-72431338.jpg (857x1200, 201.13K)

wtf, bring him back! 😤

Leftoids crying about the fastfood sportsball niggers love to eat was super cringe. Meanwhile they vote for a brain dead old fart who is burning our country down from the inside and they're smug about it.

what is mcdonalds then
what business model is it
for fucks sake

>literally food of the masses
>the left hating the masses
It's always been this way. To them, the masses are just a means to an end. They will throw them under the bus the moment populism becomes a thing, and will throw them under the bus for whatever ideological nonsense they support, like environmentalism.

This is the most American picture ever taken.

Likely they cloned a mcheartattack as best they could. Not difficult. But for security reasons they could never allow it. Think about it for 2 seconds m8

Attached: 1590952059000s.jpg (250x189, 5.98K)

God damn I miss that man as president! This is one of my favorite Trump moments. Thank you for posting this picture. God bless you kind sir

Real estate

Can somebody post the pictures of the football players having a kickass time to show OP that he's a bugchasing faggot?

king

McDonald's had a much different connotation for people over 40. They grew up with the brand, it was iconic, it was a treat for your family, it was an oasis on road trips, it was a fun toy for the kids, it was a guilty pleasure milkshake for girls, it was the morning coffee and breakfast, it was the only meal for the graveyard shift, it was the teenage hangout, the playground for the children, it was familiarity and tasted exactly the same, coast to coast. Politically speaking its an appeal to a pretty large demographic, older average Americans.

tastes like an 8 year old's; persona based on hollywood movies; mentally like a child; a fitting representative of america 🖕

the only thing that would upset me about this, is that all the burgers are cold.

not that its mcdonalds, not that its cheap/affordable, but that they are served cold...

fastfood is "meant" to be served and consumed hot.

>Be Commander-in-chief.
>Order McDicks
>Glowniggers say no.
I wonder what else his masters said no to.
Sad!

you haven't even given an argument as to why its dumb, can you provide any reason to why you think its "stupidest and dumbest thing I have ever seen"?

>mcdonalds
>cheap/affordable
It's over priced pig slop.
maybe its different in your country.