Why is the left trying so hard to abolish cars

This happened so suddenly. The entirity of reddit and twitter is now anti car and wants to revert us back to stone age bike transportation and muh trainss!!!
They unironically want us living in crowded cities of 10 million people because suburbs are "racist".

Why is this happening bros?

Attached: 1644371900324.jpg (524x604, 34.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uT2I7siJ9Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are leftists the enforcers of "the great reset"?

global warming is scary to the fragile redditor mind

>paying attention to the left

Uhh lol why

Suburbs are shit. You gotta drive for a pint of beer or a pound of flour... the mutt enjoys this because his nigger genes are enthralled and impressed by motorized transport.

>global warming is scary to the fragile redditor mind
It's not even about global warming anymore. Electric vehicles will solve that issue mostly. They vehemently hate any form of independent living and want us to live in overcrowded pods dependent on public transport
They say it won't be a dystopia because they'll plant trees in cities like picrel or somethign

Attached: green city.jpg (1286x994, 292.57K)

Any alternatives like bullet trains would just get ruined by niggers. They have no idea that niggers ruin everything and have probably never had to live around them.

uhhh.... cagesisters..... we got too cocky.

Attached: 1643566918856.jpg (1080x983, 309.31K)

This. The idea of a "walkable city" sounds nice up untill someone crackhead is jamming a shiv in your face. That said, it probably would work if more people carried guns.

>suddenly
you slept the last 10 years

Trains are great but why is every lefty I meet an irredeemable traintard who won’t acknowledge that cars have certain advantages? I just want a decent discussion man…

easier to control people, look at North Korea, you need a travel pass to be able to travel around within the country

Benefit of my own car: I can go where I want in a timely and efficient manner😊

The left is too busy fighting for tranny bottom surgery. What you are seeing, is an administration trying poorly to cover it's ass.

>efficient
check the cost of gas much?
Also why does everybody need a car with like 7 seats when 99% of the time the driver is the only one using it?

>timely
uh yeah because society has been hand made to be car dependent, it's not timely to have to commute 40 minutes to work one way because you live in a suburb shithole dystopia. In europe you can ride your bike to work and be there in 10 minutes

Attached: 1634174628978.jpg (499x792, 591.62K)

Huh they have been trying to move to EV cars

>inept, cucked, funko pop collecting, s0ilent consuming, upvote craving, conformist city dwelling mixed race mongoloids are against induvidual autonomy

I wonder what could have lead to their opinions.

>car emit
>emit bad
>therefore car bad

>car give normal people tiny bit of independence
>independence bad
>therefore car bad

>get rid of car = science
>science = good
>therefore get rid of car good

Attached: E7D90953-C131-4D34-9C47-5DD5DB040431.jpg (800x800, 202.24K)

7 seats? Everyone?

Attached: F1C98D7A-2A91-403E-871E-770D43B74FE0.png (500x373, 141.17K)

also inb4 more seething globohomo oligarchy pawns who force scarcity with their consoooomism driving cost of living and making 1% richer with their screechign about MUH CARS and MUH CARDBOARD HOUSE I HAVE A A 20 YEAR MORTGAGE

I would say without a doubt car dependency and suburbs are 100% the cause for the decline of the west.
youtube.com/watch?v=uT2I7siJ9Gw
cagers are indirectly responsible for globohomo, income inequality, wars, and starving children.

Cage cucks are subsidized by honest hard working innercity public transit users, suburbia literally cannt pay for itself.

>A farmer, bent on doubling the profits from his land,
>Proceeded to set his soil a two-harvest demand.
>Too intent thus on profit, harm himself he must needs:
>Instead of corn, he now reaps corn-cockle and weeds.

Attached: info_eq_1.png (1000x561, 305.11K)

Modern transport is catastrophic

because biden and his handlers are such fuckups they are literally getting rid of oil and gas, so no one will be able to drive, and they're trying to make it seem like "and its a good thing"

They notice that cities are awful and crowded. Fixing this is difficult and might require hard thought and tradeoffs, so instead they have latched onto a single solution that they imagine will solve all their problems.

>In europe you can ride your bike to work and be there in 10 minutes
Last time I checked the statistics on the 'walkable' or 'bikable' cities most of them still take trains/buses or even drive.

The idea of biking or walking for most of your travel is a utopian dream - it exists only in pure imagination.

You are right I see way too many people driving trucks that never used them for a day of work in their life, people do buy large vehicles for the hell of it. Americans like single family housing, how can you have suburbs and a walkable city? At this point nearly every city would need a metro and you only have 3 that do.

Cars are expensive, inefficient, dangerous, polluting, isolating, and responsible for the vast soulless urban and suburban sprawl that characterizes much of the US. Car hate is likely becoming more of a thing lately because gas prices have gone up and because all the zoomies who were raised in the soulless suburbs are increasingly making their stances known on different issues.

You keep posting this wow buses save some space? And?

funny how the pre-requisite for that image is hard working racially white homogenous nation

i want cars gone so i can be a horse nomad, have a huge family, and roam around the countryside eating amish that spraypaint X's my trees.

"You vill own nothing."