What the fuck is their problem? Why did they abandon 500 years of neutrality just to cuck for Ukraine?

What the fuck is their problem? Why did they abandon 500 years of neutrality just to cuck for Ukraine?

Attached: mountainjews.jpg (2560x1707, 210.7K)

Anything is possible in clown world

>NOOOO
>NOT MY NEUTRALITIERINOOO
>NOT MY RUSKIERINOOOOS
>LE BASED PUTIN XD
>R/the_donald
also sage and hide

Clown world over, demon world now

Attached: 1648769532407.jpg (650x671, 84.08K)

Because it's very far from Europe I guess

Texas please, try actually contributing to discussions.

Because this war has nothing to do with ukraine. And you fucking dumb westoids fell for every single one of putin's baits

This
& Leftards

cause Ukraine right now is the only country with army capable of fighting war. They fall, Russia roll trough Europe of Cucks.

Can any Swiss user explain the legality of this drop of neutrality?

Because they did the same thing during both world wars right.

Attached: 1648369877195.png (252x248, 128.23K)

Because they are part of very deep cabal aspect.
They have been fucked around with for a bit now, as deserved, their reputation even amont so called elites ruined, their banking compromised in terms of they fucked up majorly on some idiots big cheeses cash stash, ecandalouo, never recovered.

Their underground sites of horros also compromised.
Vatican fucked up as well...

They are pissed, they continue to make stupid move which is good for the world! :D

Then skme inevidable arrests, doxing ect... also heavily invested in Ukrain for biz and other reasons.

The worst is yet to come for them.

The more I see the more I'm convinced that the clown world is actually a carefully constructed series of paradigms and events. All of them are in on this. They're shifting the wealth and power towards Asia.

Welcome to Hell.

Attached: 8A812BC2-F0C4-4B14-A32F-2A795F33724F.jpg (500x500, 77.82K)

Yep, “multipolar” world that will see Eurasia tied together by Chinese infrastructure projects. The Atlantic bloc will exist it will just be the “2nd world” this time.
>”prize” is a new round in Africa.

They were shifting their power and wealth towards Asia! Now they must live where they shat a shit storm in the stink among those who they planed to drown in that of their bullshit...

>Bank for International Settlements
>500 years of neutrality

Attached: 1604186482557.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

comparing pre-US domination Europe to current amusement park colony.

They shot down american planes in WW2

Based.

our government is retarded. simple as.