Based

Based

Attached: file.png (850x400, 288.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs&t=71s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss when the government said shit like this

back when they just wanted you to consume and reproduce. now they just want whitey dead and replaced with brown people because they're better consumers and breed at a much higher rate.

Yet you chinks cheat and steal... lol!

Pathetic disgusting chinksects!

Hitler was right about Americans. All of you just want a holiday.

Attached: image_2022-04-02_040601275.png (602x334, 110.43K)

Bet you're a chink living there looking for tech to steal so you chinks can brag that you made it yourselves. Chinks are the niggers of asia... "we wuz innovators"

Never ever put the word based next to this faggots head ever again. Just because a few of our views may briefly overlap does not mean he is on my side. Quit shilling for chinks. Fuck china.

Nah it will always feel like
> work harder peasants! It's noble and shiet
Especially coming from regimes that don't allow you to criticize them and takes away freedoms everywhere they can

Thruout Chinese history, there's no even an expression of "work hard" in Classic Chinese. In fact, no such a word of "work". The work was borrowed from Japanese translation of the German word

What Xi utters is what Calvinism dictates. Fuck that shit.

>we need to be down to earth
Agreed, lets start by removing the world bank and currency fellow chinaman

>I miss when the government said shit like this
Yes, most people learn to love their slavery. Keep paying taxes, goyim.

(if you're poor)

the CCP is rich off of poor retarded saps like this guy

Hitler said the same thing as that American did, why do you have an issue with it?

Attached: 习近平.png (1500x1875, 141.99K)

It's always the upper classes advocating that everyone else 'work hard.'

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs&t=71s

We work more hours than europoors, nearly on par with chinksects. White middle class America is addicted to work nigger.

This. In all honesty, I dont mind working hard. Its quite rewarding. The matter of the fact is WHO you're working hard that makes the difference.

Such an NA take coming from New Zealand lmao