Slut Shaming Will Fix Society

Le funni wahmen makes the same whore jokes every other female comedian has made for the past 20 years.
Why does this “humor” persist? Even an immoral society should be bored with it, but this dross remains prevalent.

youtu.be/LGgPbaBN6xc
How do we reintroduce slut shaming?

Attached: 675E715A-9DF6-45B2-9FFB-B7B33380DA0E.png (2048x1536, 1.78M)

Certification & designation: BGC.

Attached: who loves ya baby4.jpg (573x598, 80.76K)

Thank you for blessing this thread

Attached: 2.jpg (1001x674, 118.89K)

The legend returns

Attached: 2965FD5B-4F1B-4480-A8C5-72571203597D.jpg (640x640, 67.49K)

Slut shaming doesn't work because it just makes women (rightfully) not care about being a virgin if it only applies to women. Imagine staying a virgin just for your husband not to be. Slut is a female word. Either make it gender neutral or it's not even worth it.

Amy Schumer looks great

>female "comedy"
My body, vagina, belly fat, small penis, menstruation, queefing
Based.

Dead eyes . . . TV just sucks the soul out of people . . .

Attached: 5395a782b166b73887e044fb094bf885.jpg (520x739, 61.5K)

>but what about le women's opinion
Women need to be told what to do, for their own good. Not optional. At this rate, if society falls apart, they should count themselves lucky if the hordes of deranged men will be content to only rape them, and not kill them in a fat of rage, many having become too hateful for sex at all.

🤪

>fat of rage
Also, based

Attached: EC36441F-012F-43CB-9F74-02A4769EDC64.gif (498x278, 2.42M)

shes cute and i actually laughed more than with any other femoid comic i can think of. but yea its the same formula.

>laughed

Attached: D1A96D88-F31E-43E4-8151-8BF75BB97FD9.gif (325x294, 3.3M)

SHE WAS A HOOKA

Norm? Is that you?

😉

If you sincerely think that was funny, your comments are henceforth worthless.

learn your place, female.

Slut shaming won't fix women because all women are sluts for chad and are in fact now way too picky about who chad is... forcing them all to get married or become whores (they should be banned from non traditional professions) will.

BASED. TRANNYJANNIES BTFO. YOU CAN’T STOP THE BGC

Do you think Telly Savalis was originally like "hey I know, he can always have a lolipop in his mouth, I like lolipop" and then faced with years of filming with a fucking lolipop he realized" oh fuck I'm gonna need them to make me a prop lolipop" and that he was really just sucking on a plastic ball on a stick after season one?

You sound like a woman but you will never truly be one

Its easy for a woman to sleep with a man but a challenge for a man to sleep with a woman.
Being a slut is a woman specific thing because being chaste and not whoring themselves out to get whatever they want is a challenge. There is no work involved with being a slut, no skill, it requires nothing of a woman.
Being a stud is a male specific thing. A man has to jump through all these obstacles so a woman might sleep with him. If you ever came inside a woman, as man you have just out competed and out preformed millions of prospective global suitors on a biological level at least. If a man didn't hit the genetic and economic lottery when he was born, he will have a HUGE challenge ahead of him to prove his genetics is worthy of being carried on.