TOP KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-032214_Facebook.png (1440x2578, 1.37M)

friendly reminder that the F-35 is garbage and vastly inferior to Russia's advanced fighters that have so utterly dominated Ukrainian airspace

You're saying ukraine crossed state lines with firearms

Attached: 1633125169124.jpg (903x906, 180.87K)

Based Ukraine says fuck the environment

checked
but
>russia says
soooo...

Russiabros... we're WINNING!!

The Russians were hiding Nazis in there.

Great Just like Russian tanks? STFU Kike

Attached: 1C71EF24-749E-4967-A0C2-CAD9B0B1DB16.jpg (2436x1125, 229.33K)

Russia's response this evening....

Attached: booooom.jpg (1919x1080, 286.89K)

yes, Russian tanks have proven themselves invulnerable to advanced Western arms. It's why Kiev fell in 3 days and NATO is now breaking up and cucking to the Russian bear.

it's almost like two countries are at War

Attached: whostheybrad.jpg (1479x837, 165.24K)

The Ukrainian offensive has begun. Moscow conquered soon.

so impressive! such wonder! The kike in Kiev is writing up the surrender documents to be delivered tomorrow morning.

Manned jet fighters are the dreadnought battleships of the 21st century.

Xaxa good one comrade

US officials said that Russia was going to invade Ukraine for almost a month. Boy do they have egg on their faces, kek. Nothing ever happens.

>oil
central banks ordered that to be destroyed. what flag takes the blame for it is a matter of little consequence

I know. Same as tanks and aircraft carries. It's all about hypersonic missiles now. And China and Russia are 50 years ahead of the West on those. It's over. Taiwan is already giving up.

Go back to Russia Ivan

silly sperg who can't get obvious sarcasm

Probably tomahawk cruise missiles with a bunch of chinese flags on them.

>that id
jewnews

KEK

Attached: I see what you did there.png (723x835, 957.33K)

i dont care
im rooting against my own alleged country because it is run by faggots and wef puppets
fuck satan, bless god

China is your country. Send moar baby food there now so they don't have to eat the chink shit.

That's whats been circulating.
I think someone is trying to prolong the war and drag nato and US into it.
I think that's traitors in US, runing side ops with official tracks to get reaction.
Going as far as actually hitting on Russian (official) teritory!

Something fishy af!

I know. It's totally unfair for Ukraine to attack Russian territory. The Russians would never do something like that! It's just NATO scheming as usual, same as how they were telling everyone Russia would attack Ukraine. They forced them to attack by talking about how they would!!! How do people not see that???

3d printing and computers made this necessary. 3d printed guns can bug the banks, as thermal headbot with 3d printed him is too cheap and robust to allow a cull

This will be met with some force if true.