Trans Flag - r/place Tiles

Hey, I just had an idea. The subreddit called r/place has that tiles canvas thing going on and theres a pretty big elongated trans flag and i just thought why dont we just ruin it and fuck it up. Im one man, cant do it on my own obviously (20 minute wait time each tile) so i thought why not gather some Any Forums boys, where else but Any Forums.

We need alot of us in order to make a noticable difference. It should be something that make sense too, something readable, not just a bunch of black tiles. I was thinking, "sickness" or "Gender dysphoria". I think sickness would be better as its shorter and it gets the message across. But suggestions are open.

We must do it all together at the same time, plan it out as theyd no doubt cover random black tiles. Then when were ready, we strike.

Attached: 20220402_121220.jpg (3959x1889, 3.81M)

>
Young zoomer, there's probably been hundreds of threads about this already, and what's worse, none of us are going to do shit about it because the jannies keep nuking these threads.

20 motherfuckers have already posted about this shit. Enough lollygagging, just get the fuck on with it. This is war!

Can someone please explain to me what the hell this is and what is going on? What are you guys doing? What are they doing? I don't follow anything about Reddit at all so I was skipping threads about whatever the fuck this is and whatever the fuck is going on, but now I'm curious. What is this drawing thing? Legit wtf is this shit.

It was a widespread thing that the reddit admins created, kinda like this emoji bullshit on here, anyways though, they did it back a couple of years ago, and now they brought it back again. Each user contributes a single pixel on the canvas, and that's how you get the images created on there

What a bunch of faggots. How do these dudes even end up moderating Any Forums

Also, you dumbasses need to stop using memeflags

OK GROOMER is what it should say

Ah, I see, thank you. Also
No, maybe the Geoflags never should have been introduced.

Look it up ffs. It was a huge thing back in 2017.

troons are unironically more organized than Any Forums
it's ogre

isn't there a hivemind script somewhere?

Apparently not huge enough to reach my ears.
2017 I was doing AttorneyOnline, playing lots of Rainbow 6, and was going shooting with #TheBoys

reddit is pol's weakness. that is why trannies and fags are dominating the map.

No they're not. You just need to look other places. Something big is being planned.

Trust the plan!

Retards focus on this one since they're trying to stop a wave here
>Rape trafficked women in china, This is my butt!

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-213204_Reddit.jpg (810x704, 192.77K)

give it a rest

Attached: oh well chuds.png (787x1140, 58.45K)

>t.

Attached: 1646842598102.jpg (894x866, 169.17K)

WE NEED BOTS WORKING ON OVERDRIVE TO DEFEAT THE TROON MENACE

Salomao eh Salomon Transgenderberg degeneratestein kikenblatt :) :D

Bump

You guys seriously gonna give up, this thread is up. We can do it. Trust me

Yup. Keep fighting fuckers

Attached: hitler.jpg (1200x817, 762.55K)